Rank these maps from FiveThirtyEight by plausibility (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:49:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rank these maps from FiveThirtyEight by plausibility (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rank these maps from FiveThirtyEight by plausibility  (Read 2231 times)
renegadedemocrat
Rookie

« on: August 20, 2012, 10:34:06 AM »

I would not be surprised if the polls were heavily impacted after the debates, which I think is very possible. I think the debates will expose a lot about Paul Ryan, and while Joe Biden isn't a star Vice President, or anything close, it's my contention that Ryan's too far right, and that's going to be reflected in the Vice Presidential debate. Obama and Romney will most likely draw or win in slight margins either way. Out of the Democrat states in the above map, I really only think Missouri is within his reach at the moment. But that may change, just as Obama can lose states such as Wisconsin and Pennsylvania if America jumps on board with the Romney-Ryan ticket. Anything can happen, and in Pre-Convention August, the polls don't mean too much. After the conventions and especially the debates, things will change drastically, and that's where I think Obama will stretch out his lead in Michigan and Minnesota.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies