AP results (hosted.ap.com) for Maine (old timers here may know what I'm talking about)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:21:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AP results (hosted.ap.com) for Maine (old timers here may know what I'm talking about)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AP results (hosted.ap.com) for Maine (old timers here may know what I'm talking about)  (Read 281 times)
Kevinstat

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 09, 2022, 01:05:44 AM »

Looking at results in Maine, the Bangor Daily news has municipal data but a lot still out, and you have to go to each municipality to see if it's out.  The Portland Press Herald has more municipalities in but no municipal results for the lower races (they do for Governor and U.S. House, but I'm interested in the Legislative races too and knowing what's out there would be helpful).  The AP used to have results pages (with something like hosted.ap.com in the URL) that you could change the /by-state/ to /by-county/ to get the county results, and in Maine the /by-county/ option gave you results by City or Town.  That would be very helpful if there was such a results page, even if they didn't have quite as much in as other sites.  As I indicated in the topic heading, "old timers" on this site might have a better idea of what I'm talking about, and if it still exists or if there's something comparable.

Thanks.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 01:28:26 AM »

With regard to the Maine legislature, this site may have to do for now:

https://www.businessinsider.com/live-election-results-maine-state-legislature-2022-11
Mr. Matt
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 05:22:13 PM »

Was something like this what you're referring to? It had been broken since March but I guess it was restored as of this morning.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies