Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:22:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley  (Read 6111 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 02, 2017, 10:39:18 AM »

I don't know why Democrats are being blamed for the riots against a fascist's speech. The rioters are anarchists. They are like the ISIS who popped up in the rebellion against the Baath Party.

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 07:57:57 AM »

LOL@anyone who thinks this will have any impact on elections.

The first time I heard about Milo was, I think, a year and a half ago when I was talking to a right-leaning friend of mine who said he read his stuff on Breitbart.  This was back when Gamergate was a huge thing (something I never particularly cared about because I'm not a big gamer and internet dramas bore the sht out of me) and Milo hadn't yet devoted his platform to trolling purposes.  Most of Breitbart's content was also fairly tame at this time, IIRC.  Then Trump jumped into the scene and grabbed Breitbart and Milo by their proverbial pussies.

And now here we are.
Something something guys who make six figures are still afraid of girls.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 08:31:59 AM »

Simply stated, the most recent time in American history where the left was known for both protesting as well as radical terrorist activity coincided with the ascendance and reign of Richard Nixon and was followed by a swelling of the prison-industrial complex. In what world does this work out? I don't mean to suggest that the left here back's this activity, but I'm genuinely perplexed as to the long-term narrative in the actor's mind (I doubt there is one). The denizens of Other Atlas have come out in support of this tactical idiocy.

So, you think that this is all a strategy to get millions in jail?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies