MA 06 Tisei (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:53:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA 06 Tisei (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA 06 Tisei  (Read 4742 times)
Roemerista
MQuinn
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 5.91

« on: September 27, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »
« edited: September 27, 2011, 11:51:27 AM by A Roemerista »

Tierney's seat. I do not believe it is going to get eliminated or drastically changed during redistricting, for reasons disused nauseam. Not to mention he is quite weak after the scandals, if the GOP had someone stronger than Hudak, they could win it...

And here is the new gossip for you, I do believe Lt. Gov candidate Richard Tisei is seriously considering a run. While he has been officially silent on the matter-- "concentrating on my business" talk, according to his bank report filings, he has been paying heavy weight consult Arthur J. Finkelstein, a sizable fee during each period since the campaign. Including one paid on 8/31/11.
A consultant who was not involved in the Gov race.

Yeah, most people will be disinterested I figure, but I think he has the best shot at a House pick up in MA.
Roemerista
MQuinn
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 5.91

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »

Well Tisei has now stated that he will run if the district is as planned. The redistricting made it more GOP friendly by adding Billerica and Tewksbury.

Just saying a socially liberal GOP fellow, who held one of the largest state senate districts for 20 years, may be quite a challenge for Tierney.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies