ABC News/Washington Post National Poll: Clinton+4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:54:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  ABC News/Washington Post National Poll: Clinton+4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ABC News/Washington Post National Poll: Clinton+4  (Read 7052 times)
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« on: October 16, 2016, 04:18:07 PM »
« edited: October 16, 2016, 04:21:26 PM by iBizzBee »

Hope this is a change for trump doing well hillary i s a crook and a mess i'm glad this is my first ele tion and votinf trump nobody young i know likes her.

It's times like these I think there should be a basic intelligence test before voting. If you can't spell 'election'; maybe you shouldn't be allowed to 'votinf' one.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 04:22:43 PM »

Hope this is a change for trump doing well hillary i s a crook and a mess i'm glad this is my first ele tion and votinf trump nobody young i know likes her.
Hard to get to know Clinton supporters when you never leave your parent's basement.

i'm 23, i'm sure u say this since hillary said this about bernie supporters, i work on wall st in manhattan Smiley more successful than you at the gas station
Well it's easy to get a job scrubbing toilets on the trading floor.

I can see you are bitter young people don't like the crook we are making her lose, i cannot wait!

Young 21-year old urban professional checking in; I'm voting for Hillary. So are most of my friends. #AnecdotalEvidence
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 07:00:18 PM »

Hard to get to know Clinton supporters when you never leave your parent's basement.

i'm 23, i'm sure u say this since hillary said this about bernie supporters, i work on wall st in manhattan Smiley more successful than you at the gas station

I can see you are bitter young people don't like the crook we are making her lose, i cannot wait!

Young 21-year old urban professional checking in; I'm voting for Hillary. So are most of my friends. #AnecdotalEvidence

You are from Oregon.. Portland i'm assuming aka liberal weed smoker life. Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Southern Oregon actually; and while I'm in favor of pot being decriminalized, I actually don't smoke it. Thanks for making sweeping generalizations though. Face it, the silent majority is with #MadamePresident!
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 08:21:32 PM »

You are from Oregon.. Portland i'm assuming aka liberal weed smoker life. Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Southern Oregon actually; and while I'm in favor of pot being decriminalized, I actually don't smoke it. Thanks for making sweeping generalizations though. Face it, the silent majority is with #MadamePresident!

The same generalizations that i live in a basement when that's laughable Smiley.  Are you gay as well?

That I made? Not last time I checked; and attempting to bring sexuality into a discussion about polls? So what if I was? Irrelevant and also quite classy of you, keep throwing things against the wall until something sticks, eh? You've learned quite well from your supreme leader.

I'll see you November 8th; until then this is pointless. Wink
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 10:04:06 PM »

I'm asking because i am as well. I am voting for trump because of the supreme court... i. An careless if hillary wins it's not like anything she wants will get through congress. The republicans will win in 2020

If you want to vote for a man whom has every intention of choosing a supreme court whom will overturn marriage equality and whom has chosen a running mate whom openly supported laws that allowed businesses to discriminate against gay people then go ahead; self hate is a very sad thing, and I for one enjoy having my civil rights protected.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies