Legalize Cocaine? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:01:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Legalize Cocaine? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Legalize Cocaine?
Yes (D)

No (D)

Yes (R)

No (R)

Yes (I/O)

No (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Legalize Cocaine?  (Read 4329 times)
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« on: October 06, 2005, 12:15:56 AM »

yup
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 09:32:58 PM »

Yes, absolutely!  Really no different from coffee, anyway, and certainly none of the State's business.

Uh, there is a considerable difference than coffee, but I agree that it should be legal.

No, because cocaine addicts are usually pricks.  I would prefer not to be surrounded by them.

If it were legalized, it would be in the regular market, stores, internet, ect.  There would be no sleazy coke dealers if it were legal, just like there are no alcohol dealers or coffee dealers.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 01:54:39 AM »

If it were legalized, it would be in the regular market, stores, internet, ect.

Ugh.

At least then you wouldn't have to worry about it being laced with anything.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 08:50:28 PM »

No, because cocaine addicts are usually pricks.  I would prefer not to be surrounded by them.

If it were legalized, it would be in the regular market, stores, internet, ect.  There would be no sleazy coke dealers if it were legal, just like there are no alcohol dealers or coffee dealers.

You missed my point.  Going on past experience and even their portrayal in the media, people who use cocaine are usually asshole yuppie types who drive their sports cars too fast and treat their lovers like sh**t.  The drug itself is designed to make people feel overwhelmingly confident in themselves, which is also known as arrogance.  I would prefer not to be surrounded by jerks like that.

Hence me saying that I would prefer a large batch of coke to be laced with bleach residue, to teach the other losers a lesson.

I hate those people (that type of people) also.  Thing is, if they act that way on cocaine, the chances are they still do off cocaine.  At least by giving them the cocaine, they can kill themselves you won't have to worry about as much of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies