DENMARK - 5 June 2019 election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:51:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  DENMARK - 5 June 2019 election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DENMARK - 5 June 2019 election  (Read 30253 times)
bigic
Serbia and Montenegro

Political Matrix
E: 2.32, S: -7.30

« on: May 16, 2019, 09:34:52 AM »

The Social Liberals are also quite positive, and hope to see the extreme positions lose influence. But funnily, they see other parties as dangerous extremes than DPP.

New Right and Tough Line are more extreme than DPP. The statement is untrue only if they thought of more parties than these two.
bigic
Serbia and Montenegro

Political Matrix
E: 2.32, S: -7.30

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 03:08:03 PM »

Søren Gade, who helped Liberals to a great EU election with more than 200 000 personal votes, tried his best to stop the positive momentum helping the party in the general election. To a newspaper in Northern Jutland, he said: "Someone told me 'now you will become Løkke's best friend for the next nine days'. But I can ensure you that I'm not going to hang on banners with Lars Løkke. I'm looking after my own credibility". This was of course widely cited in national newspapers. It shows the strained relationships in the party that Gade in this way attacks Løkke's credibility and basically tells his voters that it's fine if they don't support the party under his reign.

Where is he positioned ideologically compared to the other party members?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies