Timeline Ideas Mega Thread

<< < (22/27) > >>

Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon:
Mondale wins 1984
McGovern wins 1972

Huey Long is a Republican:
If I was to do an interactive Timeline starting in 1788 with George Washington not running and set on President Infinity with players being the people who do important things, would anyone be interested in participating?

Huey Long is a Republican:
Thinking of doing a TL based on WW3 starting in February with a joint Russian invasion of Ukraine and Chinese invasion of Taiwan. The Timeline would focus a lot on the military actions throughout the war and political ramifications of it across the globe and will be displayed mainly through News Articles, Points of Views, or Passages from Historical Textbooks/Wikipedia Articles on the Battles/Campaigns of the War.

hjii:
Ross Perot wins

Fubart Solman:
Quote from: H>A>D>L>E>Y on June 27, 2022, 04:41:54 PM

Some sort of timeline where a prominent American politician moves to another Anglosphere nation as a young child, and ends up becoming a prominent political figure there instead, perhaps even PM since none of them have requirements that you have to be born in that nation to become head of government. (I've seen a fair amount of 'prominent Canadian/UK/Australian politician moves to the US' timelines, but I haven't seen any that do the opposite yet.)

To tack on to this, I’ve wondered what things would be like if Boris Johnson stayed in the US and became a politician here while Trump moved to his mother’s homeland of Scotland and got involved with politics there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page