June 2021 Federalist Party Convention - (August Primary Voting) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:08:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2021 Federalist Party Convention - (August Primary Voting) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 2021 Federalist Party Convention - (August Primary Voting)  (Read 2449 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: June 11, 2021, 12:50:34 AM »

Seeing an endorsement for National Senate, if the endorsement seeking period is still open.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 06:19:14 PM »

Distinguished Federalists,

Over the past week since I have returned to this forum, I have noticed a sharp decrease in activity on both AFE and Discord from how I remember it being back in 2019. As essentially a time traveller from that period, the difference in engagement has been striking to me, and from conversation with friends and colleagues from both sides of the aisle, it appears this problem has become systemic.

I have no doubt that the Fifth Constitution will help address several underlying issues that have contributed to the decline in activity, and my greatest hope is that I can revisit this era in a year’s time and note how the forum has been revived. However, we need officials who can back up such hopeful aspirations with concrete leadership and bold ideas to help restore the kind of engagement that AFE has fostered in the past.

It is my strongest belief that legislation alone cannot fix systemic issues, and I know I am not alone in this assessment.

This observation is at the heart of why I have decided to run for Senate. During my terms in the House and the Senate, I garnered a reputation of not only being an active legislator, but one that was not afraid to shy away from bold solutions to help fix our nation’s problems. In addition, my office was always open to any Atlasian left unheard who had solutions to our biggest issues. I was, and will be, a champion for every Atlasian.

We are at an inflection point in the history of this forum. As our nation begins to transition to the Fifth Constitution, we will enter an era of precedent-setting that will determine our trajectory years from now. We must set precedents of activity and ingenuity to help restore a culture of engagement. Our elected leaders need to be able to think creatively to respond to our nation’s problems, and I have entered this race as I believe I can serve as one of such leaders. For this reason, I am seeking your endorsement and your vote for National Senate.

My specific proposals can be found at my campaign office, linked here: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=450383.msg8124793#msg8124793.

Thank you for your time and God bless Atlasia,
wxtransit
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 08:25:02 PM »

Seeking endorsement for At-Large Senate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies