00000 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:31:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  00000 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 00000  (Read 5886 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: May 06, 2017, 01:21:21 AM »

This is without doubt one of the most important events in the history of the forum. Welcome, I guess! Smiley

Which forum do you prefer so far, Atlas or AAD?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 12:46:38 AM »

You know, you seem surprisingly normal. Take that however you will. Tongue

What would you define as abnormal?

I guess what I mean is that BRTD has shown a large number of... quarks during his posting history, many of which tend to rub quite a few people the wrong way, and you thankfully don't seem to share those quarks, at least the ones that tend to cause the most issues.

BRTD's quarks are kind of strange, though they do have their charm.  Sometimes I think he gets from the bottom of the barrel, and sometimes from the top.  It's really an up and down experience with him.

I was about to post that in whatever the newest amusing post gallery is, but I can't seem to find it, so instead I opted to make this awkward post. Tongue

This should help.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 12:51:25 PM »

No, whoever told Spark498 to post on AAD committed a crime against humanity. 😱

oh god
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 10:48:11 PM »

A couple months ago I told a friend that I had over 40,000 posts on a political forum, and she seemed slightly freaked out (and she doesn't freak out easily).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 05:49:55 PM »

Well, It was more strange then weird. I thought he had Aspergers at one point, but he has reassured me that he doesn't have that lol... He just has some habits and quirks(that's what he calls them) that I had to get used to of.

Sorry to be "that guy" but... that's an unfortunate choice of words and I hope you don't mean it that way.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 06:12:42 PM »

Well, It was more strange then weird. I thought he had Aspergers at one point, but he has reassured me that he doesn't have that lol... He just has some habits and quirks(that's what he calls them) that I had to get used to of.

Sorry to be "that guy" but... that's an unfortunate choice of words and I hope you don't mean it that way.
From past experiences, yes, indeed very unfortunate that I have to use that word.

So I guess ableism is OK if it's based on "past experiences". Roll Eyes
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 06:42:36 PM »

From past experiences, yes, indeed very unfortunate that I have to use that word.

So I guess ableism is OK if it's based on "past experiences". Roll Eyes
My choice. 😊

No one's denying that. You could just talk about it in ways that aren't offensive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies