Opinion of politicus (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:56:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of politicus (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: Opinion of politicus  (Read 6368 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: October 08, 2015, 12:36:29 AM »

A person, as Xahar not wrongly observed, with several deeply unpleasant characteristics and a handful of personally objectionable views, but whose insight and frequently incredibly comprehensive contributions-- particularly in regards to the politics of overlooked and the downright obscure parts of the world-- are without equal on this board and, formal academics aside, far surpass that of any person I know.

Disagree with her all you want-- I certainly do, all the time-- but she is without a doubt one of the pillars on which this forum stands. Even the AAD clique agrees that International Politics and Elections are the best parts of this forum, and her contributions in those areas are simply impossible to discount.

FF.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 09:47:59 AM »

everyone who votes HP in this poll is literally crazy, just saying

"But remember that this is not some long distance cyberspace enmity with a guy in Australia or Montana, you are well within my reach shovel-face. So be a good little boy and piss off from both forums, otherwise this is about to become personal and switch to RL."

No. Get this off here right now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies