Black history Month (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:54:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Black history Month (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Black history Month  (Read 4546 times)
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« on: February 17, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »

What pisses me off is how alot of blacks act like they're the only minority in this country(I'm hispanic btw).
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 06:31:16 PM »

PC holiday.

I see no reason to celebrate black history for a whole month. Three-fifths of a month would be more than sufficient.

Bravo! Good joke.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 08:14:32 PM »

The whole being uptight about drugs/sex/drinking/tending to be socially conservative are really the only parts of US culture I dislike.. the rest is all good. Especially the imperialistic tendecies.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 08:40:20 PM »

The whole being uptight about drugs/sex/drinking/tending to be socially conservative are really the only parts of US culture I dislike.. the rest is all good. Especially the imperialistic tendecies.

Why?  All the imperialism has done is enrich a few people who are not you, and spread the 'uptight about drugs/sex/drinking/tending to be socially conservative' thing.
What do you mean "not me"? I'd say my ancestors in the sotuhwest definately did much better in the first world US than they would have in third world mexico.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 11:32:46 AM »

Why do you assume he isn't a member of the owning class?  Because he's Hispanic?

No, because it is a 99% chance that he is working class, regardless of ethnicity.
No I'm from a middle class family not a lower class family. The US isn't all 1% rich and 99% poor like oyu think it is.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 01:02:38 PM »

Why do you assume he isn't a member of the owning class?  Because he's Hispanic?

No, because it is a 99% chance that he is working class, regardless of ethnicity.
No I'm from a middle class family not a lower class family. The US isn't all 1% rich and 99% poor like oyu think it is.

Yes it is, stahan.  The point is - do you work?  Did your father work?

He calls himself "Hispanic", not "Latino" or "Mexican" or "Chicano" or "Pocho". He's obviously middle class, Ope.

I know nothing of their various appellations, but I certainly think he is a working class.
1 the name is STRAHA or VICE INCARNATE. Not "Stahan". Fu(kwit.

2 I'm currently a colelge student and my father is a professor at another school than the one I go to so no I'm not a lazy bum like you.

3 I see "working class" as being the lower classes. Definately NOT the middle class. My family makes above 100,000 a year. I'd say that's better off than being "working class".

4 so ANYBODY who is from a family that isn't a millionaire/can live on trust funds is a "working class"? by your defintion?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies