Talk about your negative experiences with the police/law enforcement (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:08:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Talk about your negative experiences with the police/law enforcement (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Talk about your negative experiences with the police/law enforcement  (Read 3797 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: December 28, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »

None.

Even that only time I've got frisked and fined (rather loud drunk behavior), they were quite friendly and nothing short of professional.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 08:33:53 AM »

Got shoved around, and to the ground, unnecessarily by the Sheriffs in jail for my DUI. They didn't like my asserting my rights to a blood test, and didn't like me hobbling around in my medical shoe due to recent toe surgery. Nor did they like that I pointed out that they had told me I would be out in about 8 hours, and now it was going on 15 hours, and then they threatened to hold me in the tank for the legal maximum of 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds. They only calmed down a bit when they found out I was a lawyer. After that experience, I came to the opinion that there should be video cameras in jails - not to monitor the prisoners, but rather to watch the cops and record their actions. Indeed, the jail sheriffs were so gratuitously brutish, that I brooded about just what they would do to the Hispanics in Santa Ana when nobody was watching, when unleashed and they got out on streets (they start off with jail duty).  Clearly whatever psychological fitness tests they give to these guys, are totally inadequate to cull out the amoral and sometimes sadistic bullies that slip through the net. I tried to get an appointment with the County Sheriff to discuss it all, but to no avail, and I got deflected by other issues in my life, and moved on.

That is just outrageous. Assholes like them are giving the law enforcement bad name.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies