‘S.C. is so gay’? State says no way
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:05:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  ‘S.C. is so gay’? State says no way
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ‘S.C. is so gay’? State says no way  (Read 5236 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 02:05:46 PM »

why would you want to attract people to visit and spread disease?

Call the 1980's police. They want their bullsh-t back.

Sorry, I didn't read today's newspaper, but I'll take your word for it.  I am most happy to hear STD's have been cured.  I'm sure you're relieved.

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 02:10:43 PM »

Sorry, I didn't read today's newspaper, but I'll take your word for it.  I am most happy to hear STD's have been cured.  I'm sure you're relieved.

So all potential gay travellers carry STD's. And the innocent folks of South Carolina have never had them in their life Roll Eyes
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 02:18:27 PM »

So all potential gay travellers carry STD's. And the innocent folks of South Carolina have never had them in their life Roll Eyes

not what I said at all...rather when you're inviting gays to your "gay beaches", then I think the pretext is going to involve gays hooking up and having sex...which, given the high infection rate, usually results in the spread of disease.  Of course, if all the HIV infected homosexuals contracted HIV by email, then I am totally wrong and S.C. should go for it.

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2008, 02:44:51 PM by afleitch »

rather when you're inviting gays to your "gay beaches", then I think the pretext is going to involve gays hooking up and having sex...which, given the high infection rate, usually results in the spread of disease.  Of course, if all the HIV infected homosexuals contracted HIV by email, then I am totally wrong and S.C. should go for it.

''Some of the statistics (I've found and think I know how to interpret) for STD's amongst American's is quite frankly shocking. I don't want them coming here and spreading their diseases. Next time jmfcst comes to London on a business trip, knowing the country he comes from I think he should be thoroughly checked by customs and disease control. Whether or not he has rampant multi-partnered outdoor sex is of no concern. He is a member of a group of people who apparently have a higher risk of catching STD's''
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »

rather when you're inviting gays to your "gay beaches", then I think the pretext is going to involve gays hooking up and having sex...which, given the high infection rate, usually results in the spread of disease.  Of course, if all the HIV infected homosexuals contracted HIV by email, then I am totally wrong and S.C. should go for it.

''Some of the statistics (I've found and think I know how to interpret) for STD's amongst American's is quite frankly shocking. I don't want them coming here and spreading their diseases. Next time jmfcst comes to London on a business trip, knowing the country he comes from I think he should be thoroughly checked by customs and disease control. Whether or not he has rampant multi-partnered outdoor sex is of no concern. He is a member of a group of people who apparently have a higher risk of catching STD's''

actually, from what I've seen in the U.S., that's not a bad assumption...though, at least we Americans shower more than twice a week. 
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »

I know where im moving Wink

Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2008, 05:41:06 AM »

Coral Sea Islands.

Wiki it.
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

Political Matrix
E: -0.71, S: -2.17

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2008, 08:19:38 AM »

Why?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »

For every Tom there's a Dee, as they call them here in Thailand.   Tom being the butch tomboy and Dee being the lipstick one. 

I've heard though that there's a great oversupply of bottoms in the gay male world, and a lack of 'tops'.. is this true?  Carolingians?

It's 100% completely true.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies