Is this supposed to be a divine sign (featuring historical figures)?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:46:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Is this supposed to be a divine sign (featuring historical figures)?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is this supposed to be a divine sign (featuring historical figures)?  (Read 307 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 03, 2022, 12:35:33 PM »

Last night, I visited the "Hamburg Winterdom", a huge combined Christmas market and funfair in Sankt Pauli, which is also famous beyond city borders.
When paying at the cash desk, I usually do it by contactless payment, either via ATM card or via Apple Pay.
But since the German society, unlike the Swedish, is adamantly opposed to abolishing hard cash and because most booth operators seem to still live in the last century, I was constrained to pay cash up front for my glühwein and my burnt sugar almonds.

When I was about to put change into my wallet for the very fist time in a while, I discovered two very special 2-euro coins, but not some random coins; it was two €2 commemorative coins depicting two former German chancellors, both of which happened to be Social Democrats: Willy Brandt in honor of the 50th anniversary of his Kniefall von Warschau, and a smoking Helmut Schmidt, whose coin was minted in 2018 in celebration of his 100th birthday (subsequent to his passing in 2015).

What does that mean? I very seldom carry specie in my wallet, and now I've held two very rare commemorative coins with similar motifs in my hands. That can't be a coincidence. That must be a divine sign.

Is it to be perceived as a good omen for the future? Is Scholz going to win his re-election, against all odds, despite all adverse circumstances? Or is that even supposed to be a prophecy of Brandt's and Schmidt's reincarnation?
Or is it rather a writing on the wall for the ultimate doom of Social Democracy?
Undeniably, this is a divination of deep significance involving the divine number 2.

PS: I also photographed President Johnson's and Middle-aged Europe's favorite newspaper including the date on it as a testament to the validity of my first-hand account.

PS: Sorry for my NoN-UnDeRsTaNdAbLe PrOsE™.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies