FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:36:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 86671 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: October 28, 2016, 06:52:37 PM »

Guys, can we just stop treating deplorables like Sanchez as if they're rational people deserving of respect?

Fascists should be mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them. There is no need to pretend as if they have thoughts and analysis.

A moderator calling for people with whom he disagrees to be "mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them."  That's troll-like behavior.  So much for normal discourse.  And then you wonder why conservatives don't post more on this forum.

As for those, including the Clinton campaign, hoping for a statement from Comey with more information, be careful what you wish for.  Clinton was probably e-mailing Huma Abadein about every little thing.  You might not like what you get.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 07:06:01 PM »

Guys, can we just stop treating deplorables like Sanchez as if they're rational people deserving of respect?

Fascists should be mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them. There is no need to pretend as if they have thoughts and analysis.

A moderator calling for people with whom he disagrees to be "mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them."  That's troll-like behavior.  So much for normal discourse.  And then you wonder why conservatives don't post more on this forum.

As for those, including the Clinton campaign, hoping for a statement from Comey with more information, be careful what you wish for.  Clinton was probably e-mailing Huma Abadein about every little thing.  You might not like what you get.

Well, you are backing a candidate who calls for physical attacks, imprisonment and murder of his opponents so I don't think you can complain about someone disagreeing with your opinion. The forum isn't a safe space for fascism, I'm afraid. If you are going to spout authoritarian racism you might get ridiculed for it.

Funny, I don't think I've ever said I who I was supporting on this website.  Yet you assume I'm a bad person because I might support Trump.  Even if I were, newsflash: Not all Trump supporters are bad people or authoritarian or racist.  People support Trump for a number of reasons, including that the other candidate, whose henchmen are on tape saying they tried to incite violence at Trump events, is even worse than him.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 09:50:18 PM »

Yeah, he's just quoting the Wall Street Journal.

650,000. Think about that. That's either a lot of duplicates (from BlackBerry syncs) of the same host file or a lot of e-mail accounts (either POP3/IMAP4 or Exchange) that Huma had. As Clinton's No. 2 and basically her top assistant, there's no doubt from the Wikileaks filings that she had access to Hillary's clintonemail.com account.

If that's the case those 33,000 "missing" e-mails are likely found.

Are you sure you want them released, red avatars? Hillary waived her right to object. Thank you Anthony Weiner for showing some underaged girl your dick pics.

Did you Seriously? not follow the case?

Hillary didnt get charged because she did not deliberately mishandle classified information like for example leaking to the press.

The existence of classified emails on her server is not illegal unless she deliberately mishandled them like Petreaus did with giving classified emails to his secret lover who used the emails to write his biography.

they found no probable cause that Hillary intended to miss-use classified information. and even when they find clasified information on huma abedin's emails when they just got a warrant, which is a given because she worked in the state department.  it would not be incriminating because she wrote classified emails for Hillary as did other aides otherwise huma incrminated herself the second she wrote them.

You have no idea what e-mails are on the Weiner/Huma laptop.  Neither does anyone, including the FBI.  It could be just duplicates of what we've seen before, banal things Clinton had deleted from the server, or a smoking gun from Clinton that was deleted from the server, something like "Huma - please remove all classification markings from the things you send me".  So for you to claim there's nothing there is premature at best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies