FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 05:01:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 86669 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: October 28, 2016, 06:15:11 PM »

Did she really literally only answer two questions or did CNN just drop the coverage? I was working on a paper (and still technically am).
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #726 on: October 28, 2016, 06:16:26 PM »

Seriously. Their party nominated Trump....so get of your high horse.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #727 on: October 28, 2016, 06:16:40 PM »

Did she really literally only answer two questions or did CNN just drop the coverage? I was working on a paper (and still technically am).

It was like 2-3 questions I think, about 3-4 minutes. There wasn't really much to cover though since she had already gotten the point across that nobody knows anything so it would be irresponsible to comment further. Bottom line, all eyes are on Comey now.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #728 on: October 28, 2016, 06:20:15 PM »

It's pretty clear that Comey has nothing and only did this to create a narrative a week before the election.
The Director of the FBI, that you all were lauding a few months ago, in a DEMOCRAT administration has absolutely nothing, so he reopens an investigation after new evidence comes forward. OK.

De Nile is a river in Egypt. It's also the MOTD for the red avatars on here tonight.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #729 on: October 28, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2016, 06:29:56 PM by eric82oslo »

It's ironic that Assange and WikiLeaks is doing everything in their power to defeat Hillary and elect fascist Trump to the presidency because Assange regards Clinton as way too authoritarian, while this whole FBI e-mail investigation was started because FBI happened to think Hillary was not authoritarian enough. Now, either it's one, or it's the other. It can't be both at the same time. Now I know that Assange is as far left as they come, probably even more left than neo-fascist Stein, and the FBI director Comey is almost as far right as they come too. But give me a break. Is it really that awful that the leader of the free world actually comes from the political center, instead of from the extreme fringes?

Anyone remembering a few years ago when Sarah Palin strongly argued that Julian Assange should be executed for threason? And after all, Palin is extremely moderate compared to Ann Coulter/Rudy Giuliani/Donald Trump, the CEO ass of FOX News who assaulted all of his female employees including Kelly, mister Roger Ailes, and all of the other fine people that Drumpft is currently assosiating himself with, including mister Duke, the local KKK leader from Louisiana and Mister Conspiracy Theory, Alex Jones, who seems to have become Trump's new best friend and who claimed that he had "clear evidence" that both Obama and Clinton were smelling like sulphur and thus had to be devil incarnate.

And after all of this...after aaaaalllll of this, seriously...people are still preoccupied with Hillary's extremely boring e-mails?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #730 on: October 28, 2016, 06:22:55 PM »

It's pretty clear that Comey has nothing and only did this to create a narrative a week before the election.
The Director of the FBI, that you all were lauding a few months ago, in a DEMOCRAT administration has absolutely nothing, so he reopens an investigation after new evidence comes forward. OK.

De Nile is a river in Egypt. It's also the MOTD for the red avatars on here tonight.

The case was not reopened and secondly, Comey did a whole lot of editorializing when he announced that he could not bring a case against Clinton, even though he clearly wanted to from the way he editorialized in that announcement.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #731 on: October 28, 2016, 06:26:34 PM »

for those who haven't seen it.

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/792142514471907329
dspNY
United States

« Reply #732 on: October 28, 2016, 06:27:31 PM »

Comey will have to fall on his sword now. Electioneering from the FBI office is a huge no no. All this did was fire up the Dem base more and we are furious
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #733 on: October 28, 2016, 06:28:51 PM »

The case was not reopened and secondly, Comey did a whole lot of editorializing when he announced that he could not bring a case against Clinton, even though he clearly wanted to from the way he editorialized in that announcement.
Because he should have brought a referral for an indictment to begin with. This whole thing doesn't pass the smell test. That's the problem.

The Clintons haven't done themselves many favors, including Bill meeting the Attorney General on the tarmac in PHX, Hillary lying and then re-spinning, etc.

I am telling you, if Huma was dumb enough to set up her clintonemail or her yahoo e-mail on Outlook and she did it as a .pst file, this will be the equivalent of the missing 18-minutes in the Nixon tape. That would mean that despite erasing whatever they did on the server, it still remained local -- on the computer of a pervert and alleged pedophile.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #734 on: October 28, 2016, 06:28:59 PM »

TBT

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #735 on: October 28, 2016, 06:29:31 PM »

It was like 2-3 questions I think, about 3-4 minutes. There wasn't really much to cover though since she had already gotten the point across that nobody knows anything so it would be irresponsible to comment further. Bottom line, all eyes are on Comey now.
No, she has nothing to say. She wants this to burn itself out as quickly as possible. I thought "Comey was a wonderful and tough public servant." That is what Tim Kaine says at least. She didn't want to face that or any of the other hundreds of questions that could've been asked.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #736 on: October 28, 2016, 06:29:48 PM »

Thanks!

Wow, I actually agree with her. Comey should give a detailed pressconference as soon as possible.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #737 on: October 28, 2016, 06:32:46 PM »

or any of the other hundreds of questions that could've been asked.

can you imagine what could have been in those emails?

do you want to guess what's in comey's mind?

what do you think the FBI is going to do?

The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #738 on: October 28, 2016, 06:33:48 PM »

No, she has nothing to say. She wants this to burn itself out as quickly as possible. I thought "Comey was a wonderful and tough public servant." That is what Tim Kaine says at least. She didn't want to face that or any of the other hundreds of questions that could've been asked.

Dude what is there to say? This is a new development with contradicting info flying left and right. She's not going to comment on loose reports that haven't been substantially backed up yet. Comey needs to provide more information immediately.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #739 on: October 28, 2016, 06:34:03 PM »

Thanks!

Wow, I actually agree with her. Comey should give a detailed pressconference as soon as possible.
Yes, the frenzied and paranoid conspiracy theories and accusations from Clinton supporters about the system being rigged need to be immediately dispelled Tongue.

How dare these Clinton folks undermine our legal system by questioning its integrity! Loretta Lynn would never secretly meet Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac! Ever! How dare these Clinton supporters insinuate that corruption exists!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #740 on: October 28, 2016, 06:34:59 PM »

Thanks!

Yes, the frenzied and paranoid conspiracy theories and accusations from Clinton supporters about the system being rigged need to be immediately dispelled Tongue.

How dare these Clinton folks undermine our legal system by questioning its integrity! Loretta Lynn would never secretly meet Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac! Ever! How dare these Clinton supporters insinuate that corruption exists!

Yeah, not cute. Next.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #741 on: October 28, 2016, 06:35:08 PM »

Thanks!

I haven't seen any allegations of corruption. Do you need to see a doctor Sanchez?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #742 on: October 28, 2016, 06:36:11 PM »

Thanks!

I haven't seen any allegations of corruption. Do you need to see a doctor Sanchez?

I think so.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #743 on: October 28, 2016, 06:36:25 PM »

Dude what is there to say? This is a new development with contradicting info flying left and right. She's not going to comment on loose reports that haven't been substantially backed up yet. Comey needs to provide more information immediately.
How about she talks about what she thinks they are investigating her for and get ahead of whatever is about to come out? How about she speaks candidly for once and promises to cooperate fully while still asking voters to put their trust in her? How about she apologizes to Donald Trump for attacking him about the possibility of structural corruption in our election process after allowing her surrogates and staffers to throw out conspiracy theories at every sign of trouble?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #744 on: October 28, 2016, 06:36:57 PM »

Deplorable Sanchez's increasingly furious rants as the reckoning approaches are very troubling.

e: Apologise to Trump lmao
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #745 on: October 28, 2016, 06:37:09 PM »

Thanks!

Of course he doesn't, but he does love to troll.  Should do things better with his time, like get Trump elected since he likes him so much.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #746 on: October 28, 2016, 06:37:58 PM »

So this is nothing. Comey needs to hold a press conference asap.

Wouldn't that just make things worse? Either he:

1) Continues his partisan hatchet job with it
2) Is as vague as possible, just like with the letter (most likely possibility)
3) Admits he essentially has nothing against Hillary

1 would obviously be disastrous. 2 would just feed a media feeding frenzy of speculation and exacerbate the problem. Even 3 wouldn't do that much good, since substance doesn't matter. Optics and tone are the only thing that matter, and they're both terrible regardless. The correct strategy here was to either a) wait it out and just hope the story is replaced with something else sooner rather than later or b) start a full out war against GOP hack Comey and the ADHD media that cares more about ratings than journalistic integrity.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #747 on: October 28, 2016, 06:38:14 PM »

Thanks!

When did you start wearing tinfoil, Ebsy? Between Putin and Wikileaks planning to control Trump as a Manchurian candidate, the FBI being politicized by James Comey, and the "vast right wing conspiracy," you guys sound more ridiculous than an Infowars fan.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #748 on: October 28, 2016, 06:38:43 PM »

How about she talks about what she thinks they are investigating her for and get ahead of whatever is about to come out? How about she speaks candidly for once and promises to cooperate fully while still asking voters to put their trust in her? How about she apologizes to Donald Trump for attacking him about the possibility of structural corruption in our election process after allowing her surrogates and staffers to throw out conspiracy theories at every sign of trouble?

1. Maybe she doesn't have any idea what this is about because Comey was vague as hell
2. Standard Trump supporter complaints about Clinton, not an argument
3. The last part of your paragraph is just nonsensical
mark_twain
United States

« Reply #749 on: October 28, 2016, 06:38:51 PM »

This story is becoming as harmless as Nerf bullets!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies