How America's Right-Wing Fell in Love with Putin and Moscow (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:43:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How America's Right-Wing Fell in Love with Putin and Moscow (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How America's Right-Wing Fell in Love with Putin and Moscow  (Read 2532 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: March 13, 2017, 05:07:05 PM »

Pennsyltucky and Pericles again express their ignorance. Guys, I recommend reading Wikipedia for a little.

Just putting this out there, but you can't really use Wikipedia to gain genuine knowledge on something like this.  I can go on Wikipedia right now and write whatever I want.

In the 2008 election, when Giuliani was running in the Republican primary, I went to his Wikipedia page and saw that he had the biggest penis in the Northeast.  Seriously, that's what it said.

LOL.  I don't get the comment made by Eharding.  Russia is not the kind of country the United States should strive to be like.  It's not a place I think people want to live in.  Conservatives like it I guess over the anti-homosexuality thing - but what else does it have that's so great?  I'm sure the Russian people themselves are lovely and kind, but their government?  It seems so authoritarian and creepy.  Putin is a dictator.  He wants more and more power.  And he'll get it, thanks to an Appeaser-in-Chief in Donald Trump.

The thing I never got is why Trump would allow Putin to have the upper hand.  CNN recently had a commercial - Putin: The Most Powerful Man in the World.  What possesses an egomaniac like Trump to be so subservient to a foreign dictator?  What's going on there?

Trump wants to be the American Putin.

Trump probably believes all the pro-Putin PR, even at its most ridiculous.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies