RW new sites and pundits are starting to attack the Parkland students (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:15:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  RW new sites and pundits are starting to attack the Parkland students (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RW new sites and pundits are starting to attack the Parkland students  (Read 12665 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 20, 2018, 01:29:26 PM »

New GOP campaign slogan: "Your right to life is trumped by my right to own a gun".
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 02:50:23 PM »

I'm not apologizing for this.

Ever wonder why these shootings occur? You think Nikolas Cruz decided at four years old that he was going to shoot up a school in fifteen years? People like Nikolas Cruz, who hopefully will hang himself soon enough, endure a lifetime of marginalization from mostly white, mostly wealthy students who live behind the shelter of the walls of their gated communities. That's why this shooting has the Pink-hatter moms so fired up. It wasn't two black kids being slain execution style in the hood forty five minutes east of them this time.

Look at his Instagram posts. They should've seen this a mile away. The kids knew he was the shooter as soon as the shots started. They were joking about it for years beforehand. When you see someone this obviously troubled, you reach out to them. But you guys don't want to reach out to them. You want to make jokes about the emotional trauma they've endured and then want to blame the guns to avoid looking at the culture of nastiness that is prevalent in places like Parkland.

You know? Because you are those kids or worse yet, you're a failed parent they're your kids.

As someone who is from South Florida, I can say with good authority that Parkland kids have tended to be the most preppy, arrogant, nasty, and pampered pack of kids I’ve ever encountered.

like... how was high school for you? sounds like it was rough.

Let's just say that he was a frequent visitor inside lockers.
High school was pretty great. I went to a rinky dink little Christian school. Very diverse, very accepting. Everyone got along. Bullying wasn't a real issue - not for me at least. We lived in working class neighborhoods and all got along. Nice try. When are you going to own up to the culture you've perpetuated.

I love how the guy who tries to bully and belittle people on this board all the time is going to blame the victims of gun violence for getting shot because of a "culture of nastiness"

What does that mean you deserve?

Probably means he's thought of doing it himself, since he is mentally unbalanced and very angry, right wing and white nationalist. Could be a concern...
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 11:17:00 AM »

Wait, there was a cop on duty at the school who did nothing and it's Trump and the NRA's fault that this happened?

Yes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies