Statement from the Afleitch HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:42:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Statement from the Afleitch HQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Statement from the Afleitch HQ  (Read 271 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 08, 2005, 02:12:05 PM »

Good, evening ladies and gentlemen. Earlier today the current Lieutenant governor, Ben from the great state of Virginia announced his candidacy for next months Mideast Governor's race with the intention of remaining in his current post as Lieutenant Governor.

We have corresponded with each other in recent days and I am aware that he wishes to remain in his post. So I urge my supporters and potential supporters to deliver to Ben your second preference votes in order that he may continue to work hard for this region in a position that he loves and contributes to greatly.

I have heard no direct statement from present Governor 9iron as to his intentions, but I believe he will run and that the contest will be difficult for all candidates concerned. For now the focus is on the Senate races and I hope you will all cast your votes on polling day.

Good night, and may Dave bless Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies