Reports on Clinton's Health Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:52:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Reports on Clinton's Health Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reports on Clinton's Health Megathread  (Read 8175 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« on: August 08, 2016, 06:52:08 PM »

Like I said before, I really fear for Seriously? sanity....he just isn't going to make it to November.
Typical Atlas response to resort to ad hominem attacks because you see something you don't care to read posted on this forum.

Am I the one that wrote the underlying article? No. It comes from a nation-wide publication that is in every shopping aisle in America.

Should it be taken with a grain of salt? Absolutely.

But if you don't think this kind of whisper campaign will not have any sort of relevance in this election -- the whole purpose of this board -- I don't know what to tell you.

I don’t believe Donald Trump donated several million dollars to NAMBLA over the last several years. Still, if he did that would be a great reason to not release his tax returns. But look, I’m not here to say whether or not Donald Trump donated millions to NAMBLA, I’m just here to let you know that every candidate has released his tax returns over the last 40 years, so there has to be a reason he doesn’t, and several very smart people are saying he contributed millions of dollars to NAMBLA.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies