The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 06:27:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 171148 times)
Kuumo

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: November 07, 2020, 12:07:28 PM »

Not a threat, I don't have the intention of beheading her. And I have few doubts that Kamala Harris would love to put the people who look and think like me - white conservative catholic males - in some kind of reeducation camps if not worse
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #476 on: November 08, 2020, 11:42:21 PM »

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #477 on: November 09, 2020, 12:00:17 AM »

Not a threat, I don't have the intention of beheading her. And I have few doubts that Kamala Harris would love to put the people who look and think like me - white conservative catholic males - in some kind of reeducation camps if not worse

As, yes, the core constituency in support of the French Revolution.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #478 on: November 10, 2020, 04:32:48 PM »

All of the people who said yes are why we can never have good things.

The question was "do you own a gun?"
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #479 on: November 10, 2020, 06:28:43 PM »

Because not wanting widespread mass shootings is absurd and ignorant. Please don't keep peddling these untrue NRA talking points.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #480 on: November 10, 2020, 06:44:45 PM »

All the people that said yes...are why you still have anything good left.

This is totally delusional lol. The government should go door and door and collect everyone's guns, so that we can never have mass shootings again. The second amendment is inconsistent with the original goals of this nation which were to pursue a sense of life and pursuit of happiness. Hard to do that when deranged people are running around with guns. This cannot go on, the more guns that the people have, the likelier it is that one of them goes and shoots up some place, this is why all guns should be confiscated by the government, and police and military people should also surrender their guns when they are off-duty.

DEAR LORD THE MOTHERLODE

Paging John Dule lmao I can't
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #481 on: November 10, 2020, 07:09:22 PM »

Because not wanting widespread mass shootings is absurd and ignorant. Please don't keep peddling these untrue NRA talking points.
How does my dad's revolver contribute to mass shootings?
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #482 on: November 10, 2020, 07:15:34 PM »

AGAB.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #483 on: November 10, 2020, 09:30:49 PM »

It legitimately feels mean making fun of S019’s ridiculous views and nonsensical takes ... guy seems off.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #484 on: November 10, 2020, 09:32:14 PM »

It legitimately feels mean making fun of S019’s ridiculous views and nonsensical takes ... guy seems off.

Id feel bad but I can quote a post where he said dumb posters should be mocked so I'm all for it.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #485 on: November 10, 2020, 10:35:00 PM »

Id feel bad but I can quote a post where he said dumb posters should be mocked so I'm all for it.

You know if people didn't have guns, I wouldn't have to worry about there possibly being a school shooting every time I go to school. Besides Australia is doing just fine the only reason we still have guns is because southern rural deplorable want to hang on to culture or whatever, and the NRA takes advantage of them to project this reactionary, far right Overton Window on guns, where supporting anything left of universal background checks makes you a communist to 20% of the country, there is an issue there, also please feel free to make fun, just reveals the type of person that you are, and that you are completely okay with this occurring. I am just so grateful that we at least have one party that doesn't blindly follow NRA propaganda. I am genuinely disturbed that a good chunk of this forum actually thinks the status quo is okay, has anyone actually paid attention the last 10 years or not? I'm legitimately curious.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #486 on: November 10, 2020, 10:59:46 PM »

You know if people didn't have guns, I wouldn't have to worry about there possibly being a school shooting every time I go to school. Besides Australia is doing just fine the only reason we still have guns is because southern rural deplorable want to hang on to culture or whatever, and the NRA takes advantage of them to project this reactionary, far right Overton Window on guns, where supporting anything left of universal background checks makes you a communist to 20% of the country, there is an issue there, also please feel free to make fun, just reveals the type of person that you are, and that you are completely okay with this occurring. I am just so grateful that we at least have one party that doesn't blindly follow NRA propaganda. I am genuinely disturbed that a good chunk of this forum actually thinks the status quo is okay, has anyone actually paid attention the last 10 years or not? I'm legitimately curious.

> Literally any person owns a gun
> S019: MURDERERS!!!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #487 on: November 10, 2020, 11:06:45 PM »

Also,
>Drugs and Sex and Alcohol
>S019: This is wrong
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #488 on: November 10, 2020, 11:08:38 PM »

Also,
>Drugs and Sex and Alcohol
>S019: This is wrong
"These things are immoral and should be banned" is an internally consistent worldview —I disagree with it, but that's what this forum is for. "Individual Atlas users owning guns is a direct cause of mass shootings," on the other hand, is a pretty massive logical leap.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #489 on: November 11, 2020, 04:03:25 AM »

Thanks for posting this directly into this thread.

By the way, I can sort of understand almost all of the absurd/ignorant parts, but there is something I don't get... what is this fixation with Australia in particular? Do you think the Australian government confiscates guns?
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #490 on: November 11, 2020, 09:00:54 PM »

And 'political Islam' is a reaction to discrimination and social exclusion, not the other way around.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #491 on: November 11, 2020, 10:29:32 PM »

Why do you keep posting directly in this thread S019
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #492 on: November 12, 2020, 04:03:44 AM »

Why do you keep posting directly in this thread S019

It may be subconscious self-awareness.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #493 on: November 12, 2020, 06:23:29 PM »

No. She is just as evil as Trump and deserves everything he deserves.

referring to Donna Shalala
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #494 on: November 12, 2020, 06:25:31 PM »

She's monstrous. Look at how she treated unions and students when she was President of the University of Miami.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #495 on: November 13, 2020, 10:18:38 AM »

This is the best they could do? Lean D!

So... can we put aside the this attitude that because the pollster has a (R) they must have an R bias? There's been many instances where even Trafalgar underestimated Trump and Republicans. Susquehanna was never really a partisan pollster to begin with, they just got sick and tired of the election mafia, Nate Silver's and Dave Wasserman's of the world propping up ridiculous Dem-biased polls, so they called them out and joined ranks with R superpacs.

Put this here because of the post's implication that Trafalger is anything other than a junk polling firm run by a random Republican hack.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #496 on: November 13, 2020, 01:27:57 PM »

So... can we put aside the this attitude that because the pollster has a (R) they must have an R bias? There's been many instances where even Trafalgar underestimated Trump and Republicans. Susquehanna was never really a partisan pollster to begin with, they just got sick and tired of the election mafia, Nate Silver's and Dave Wasserman's of the world propping up ridiculous Dem-biased polls, so they called them out and joined ranks with R superpacs.

Put this here because of the post's implication that Trafalger is anything other than a junk polling firm run by a random Republican hack.

Even after 2020 proved that Trafalgar is more accurate than the polls you trusted all year, you still assume is a junk poll that just got lucky, all because you don't like the person running it or the results it gives. Struck lightning twice? Beyond ridiculous. Cahaly is biased, but you can't argue with poll results. It's okay, I'll be posting a thread soon showing the full records of all the pollsters this year. Trafalgar held up very well compared to Nate Silver's and this forum's favorite pollsters, even if they have a Republican lean which I think people should note.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #497 on: November 13, 2020, 02:12:52 PM »

Even after 2020 proved that Trafalgar is more accurate than the polls you trusted all year, you still assume is a junk poll that just got lucky, all because you don't like the person running it or the results it gives. Struck lightning twice? Beyond ridiculous. Cahaly is biased, but you can't argue with poll results. It's okay, I'll be posting a thread soon showing the full records of all the pollsters this year. Trafalgar held up very well compared to Nate Silver's and this forum's favorite pollsters, even if they have a Republican lean which I think people should note.

You should look at Trafalgar’s final map.  It’s nothing to be proud of; lightening *didn’t* strike twice.  That’s kinda my point Tongue  Also, setting aside the fact that Nate Silver is not a pollster and never claimed to be, I never said other pollsters didn’t screw up too.  I merely say Trafalger has an awful methodology and is a junk firm run by a Republican hack.  It’s a different problem than say, Qunnipac.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #498 on: November 13, 2020, 03:56:25 PM »

This is no time to attack our constitution like some outdated relic. These are the times it was made for.

Senator Mitch McConnell
AtorBoltox

« Reply #499 on: November 14, 2020, 11:34:38 PM »

He’s right. The US and friends only intervened in Western Europe to stop the incoming Reds from annexing all of Nazi Germany after the Nazi military was basically completely neutralized in Ukraine and Poland.

Right, it had nothing to do with Germany literally declaring war on us Roll Eyes  
The European colonial powers and the US did jack in Europe for 3-4 years while the Soviet Union was taking out both Germany and Japan. Only when the Nazi army was basically absolvent did they feign a quick and weak invasion to garner whatever territory they could from the remnants of the German Army and the Hitler Youth.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies