56 percent believe Obama has negatively transformed the nation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:07:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  56 percent believe Obama has negatively transformed the nation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 56 percent believe Obama has negatively transformed the nation  (Read 1163 times)
hopper
United States

« on: July 10, 2012, 12:35:05 PM »

None of those things have radically transformed my country. I don't have any new services I previously didn't use or new laws that really transform my personal life. In fact, Obama touts how little he's done in this regard. "If you have insurance, everything is the same.  Your tax rights are the same."

He's done things, but he has not transformed this nation.
I am going to lose my insurance I have in a month and starting last year I had to pay 100% for my health insurance. I had my hours cut by the employer I was with for 12 years up to that point. Had to find another part-time job to pay for the insurance because my part-time hours weren't enough to pay for the health insurance.  So things are different for me but not for you.

Yes tax rights I agree are the same.

Has Obama dramatically transformed the US? I would say from an environmental perspective he has. From a health insurance perspective: he has made the market like the auto insurance market (a consumer driven market)albiet with the US government playing middle man with exchanges. He has interfered in state governments by giving them to money to hire teachers and government workers back following when he first got into office in January 2009. Everything else is the same except for those 3 things.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies