Dying Bob Bennett apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:14:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Dying Bob Bennett apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dying Bob Bennett apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump  (Read 3579 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: May 20, 2016, 02:33:36 PM »
« edited: May 20, 2016, 02:47:08 PM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

Well yes I'm grateful that he's apologizing to my community I don't think he's going to be accepted by many people after his vote for the Iraq war that did result in the deaths of over a million Iraqi Muslims or the Patriot Act that he voted for which has for the large part unfairly targeted many Muslims in this country I'm just stating a simple truth and if anybody wants to put me on ignore for that be my guest.

Also note that unlike chairman Sanchez I do not think that Bob Bennett was that bad of a guy all I'm saying here is just that you can't take back a vote that resulted in the deaths of over a million people on false pretenses and I'm not angry at him I'm just upset that so many people could have been fooled into voting for that but that's besides the point I'm glad that in the final steps of his life he took the time to try to make amends to our community for the mistakes that he made and I'm not going to bash him like chairman Sanchez does.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies