Would you rather live in the Uptown area of Minneapolis or Northeast Philly? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:48:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you rather live in the Uptown area of Minneapolis or Northeast Philly? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you rather live in the Uptown area of Minneapolis or Northeast Philly?
Minneapolis Uptown area

Northeast Philly

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Would you rather live in the Uptown area of Minneapolis or Northeast Philly?  (Read 2774 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: October 29, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »

Option 2 and thanks for insulting me BRTD. 

For the most part we're not that bad, but I get a stronger sense of racism amongst older people in the area both Dem and Rep because like I said before, they had to deal with a lot more tension when they were growing up and mostly grew up in neighborhoods that are mow pretty much all minority now.  And yes, if you were one of the last whites remaining, the minorities let it be known you weren't welcome to stay there.  Again, not as bad with it now (hell J.J. lives in the heart of North Philly), but racism all around was very much the norm.  I was once told by a black co-worker that her grandfather hated whites with a passion.  I still notice some racism when dealing with certain branches of the government how differently a black person treats black customers as opposed to whites and vice versa.     

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies