Poll: 51% of Americans think gay sex is morally wrong (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:16:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Poll: 51% of Americans think gay sex is morally wrong (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poll: 51% of Americans think gay sex is morally wrong  (Read 9565 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 03, 2014, 10:48:54 PM »

I suspect there's a fair number of people who think SSM should be legal, but who also dissaprove of it "morally".

Of course there are.  But I suspect that most around here would be surprised to see that the share of people finding gay sex to be immoral (never mind marriage) is this high.

Not that surprising. I've met people with very strong Les-Bi-Tran-Gay ties who woefully admit that it goes against "nature". IE, homosexual sex doesn't result in conception.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »

No love for affairs during marriage huh?

Marriage itself is broken, I'll admit.

I think both parties need to focus on helping rebuild the American family. It really does matter.

I've seen so many young people in America who are constantly in trouble, pounding on their walls, buying drugs off the street, having the cops over again and again, and the main reason it goes unabated is because the mother is a single parent who cannot be home 24/7. Do you think that if a father figure was around half of this stuff would go on? No way in hell. The breakup of the family matters. The fact that liberals claim to want to help people and ignore such a drastic and fundamental breakdown of American tradition shows that they only care about pandering to slim minorities for the hope of votes in national elections.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 11:11:39 AM »

No love for affairs during marriage huh?

Marriage itself is broken, I'll admit.

I think both parties need to focus on helping rebuild the American family. It really does matter.

I've seen so many young people in America who are constantly in trouble, pounding on their walls, buying drugs off the street, having the cops over again and again, and the main reason it goes unabated is because the mother is a single parent who cannot be home 24/7. Do you think that if a father figure was around half of this stuff would go on? No way in hell. The breakup of the family matters. The fact that liberals claim to want to help people and ignore such a drastic and fundamental breakdown of American tradition shows that they only care about pandering to slim minorities for the hope of votes in national elections.

Which is why youth crime has gone down along with the percentage of nuclear families?

Are you advocating the breakup of the American family?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies