Judging by post/comment quality, what's the worst color avatar, on average, for Atlas users? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 12:35:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Judging by post/comment quality, what's the worst color avatar, on average, for Atlas users? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Red

Blue

Yellow

Dark Green

Light Green

Dark Red

Tan

Orange

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: Judging by post/comment quality, what's the worst color avatar, on average, for Atlas users?  (Read 1143 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: October 27, 2020, 06:37:00 PM »

I entered this thinking yellow but I think I'm going to stave off the thirsty transphobe

Huh I'm not thirsty.

I wasn't talking about you, I voted tan. The thirsty transphobe in question is Ben Kenobi, and I'd probably be better not re-litigating his 'thirst' problem over a certain lady poster here...

Huh, I don't know who that is. Never met him.

C-TX, he's mostly well known in Atlasia for being an extremely controversial figure and part of the landmark Supreme Court case Ben Kenobi v. Peebs. As you don't partake in Atlasia that much, I don't blame you for not knowing who he is.
He also drove three players off the game for a couple months from what I remember, Lumine, tmth and Kalwejt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies