I just got busted for.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:36:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I just got busted for.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just got busted for....  (Read 14992 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: April 26, 2006, 08:53:26 PM »

Tweed, you made a bad decision or more precisely did not think out your actions.  You have to be careful because bad decisions tend to lead into bigger mistakes.  Most jailbirds didn't start out with the big crimes.  You commited a minor indiscretion; just be careful and think a couple of moves ahead next time.  You should also know that early social drinking can devolve into a problem several years down the line.  Drinking is fun because it frees you of your inhibitions and temporarily takes away your problems.  However, the inhibitions and problems tend to multiply the next day.  I'll stop blabbing now- If you need anything, ask. 

Btw, Lets Go Mets. David Wright's defense made me want to drink that 20 ounces of vodka:)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 09:44:46 PM »

Listen guys, I think we should all ease up on the armchair parenting here.  We are all dealt a hand in life and you play those cards you are dealt.  I happened to have a no good drunk natural father who I haven't seen since I was 5 and a sproadically hormonally unbalanced mother.  You don't choose the family that you are born into and the consequences of that are out of your control.  I don't know Tweed enough to know his backstory but I do know that people need criticism of something  that is out of their hands like they need a hole in the head.   Tweed made a mistake and we should offer guidance and not pontificating. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies