Did you *really* just delete an entire page of incriminating evidence, DFW... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:23:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Did you *really* just delete an entire page of incriminating evidence, DFW... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Did you *really* just delete an entire page of incriminating evidence, DFW...  (Read 1709 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: February 22, 2017, 12:13:46 AM »

Adam Griffin is purposefully conflating game mechanics with game policy to make a claim that is blatantly false.

The NSC was created by Blair and was supported by both of us. I appointed a balanced set of advisers to it. Dfw is appointing a balanced set of advisers to it. DFW is changing the structure to have votes instead of just posting ideas and renaming the NSC Chair to a different title. other than that it is the same thing started by a Labor President, continued by me. I ran on Foreign Policy Restraint and realism, but I still listened to Blair and others whom I disagreed with. That is the point of having good counsel.

What has happened here is Griffin hates Lumines guts, and therefore anything Lumine touches, Griffin goes ape bonkers over it.

The thread was getting way off track, people insulted and PMs posted and the President-elect has the right to a transition thread not cluttered by a flame war. Perhaps locking it would have been a better course, maybe not.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 12:24:47 AM »

DFW, a group called the Coolidge Group has formed to be a grassroots wing in the Federalist Party which's goal is to promote a limited government agenda and will hold federalist politicians accountable for their promises. Since you promised to cut taxes, and cut regulations this group will try to hold you accountable to those promises , so you better not abandon the promises you made on the campaign trail once you take office .

DFW will move to keep all promises to the best of his ability. However, one must note that we do not have full control of the Congress and therefore any successes will have to be compromises with distinguished Independent Senator Siren, or the Laborites or both to get through.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies