Fox news Poll: Bush at lowest approval rating, Republican support drops
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 08:01:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fox news Poll: Bush at lowest approval rating, Republican support drops
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox news Poll: Bush at lowest approval rating, Republican support drops  (Read 1356 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2005, 03:17:59 PM »

NEW YORK — Today more Americans disapprove than approve of the job performances of President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney (search) and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld (search), according to a new FOX News poll. In addition, as many people think radical Muslims are "deeply committed to winning" in the war on terrorism as think the United States is.

The new national poll finds 40 percent of Americans today approve and 51 percent disapprove of the job Bush is doing as president. This is a new low for the president's approval rating — though down only 1 point from last month's low of 41 percent approval.

As has been the case for much of his presidency, Bush's approval rating shows a huge partisan gap; however, this is the first time of his presidency that approval among Republicans has dropped below 80 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172141,00.html

When it rains it pours huh George?

Why do Republicans hate America so much??

"however, this is the first time of his presidency that approval among Republicans has dropped below 80 percent".

How can 80% of Republicans believe this giggling murder monkey is doing a good job?? What the hell is WRONG with these people? Why do they hate America so much that they'll stand behind this freaking retard while he is leading this country right into the crapper? Have they no concern for our children's future? Are partisan politics that important to them that they'll allow "their boy" to destroy the very country they claim to love so much? All of their flag decals, stickers, magnets, clothing ALL OF IT is BULLCRAP! They care about their party, not their country!

JESUS this stuff pisses me off!  These people are the most morally bankrupt group since the nazis, and that's not an exaggeration. The herd mentality at it's absolute worst. I might be able to understand it if bush wasn't such a liar and a thief, and if he actually cared about the country and was trying to do his best for it, but this incompetent boob is a freaking disaster from start to finish!

The question remains; WHY DO REPUBLICANS HATE AMERICA? 

fb

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 03:25:01 PM »

The first three paragraphs of your post were great, even if you didn't actually write them.  Everything after that was the visual equivalent of white noise.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 03:31:31 PM »

The first three paragraphs of your post were great, even if you didn't actually write them.  Everything after that was the visual equivalent of white noise.

Yes, but I still enjoyed myself.  Wink  Grin
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 03:32:32 PM »

{insert trash here}

[T]his is the first time of his presidency that approval among Republicans has dropped below 80 percent.

{more trash}

Gee, I wonder why. It's all about Miers. If he picked someone who wasn't an absolute joke, he'd be in the 90s.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 03:49:17 PM »

And I enjoyed it because this is truly how I feel about the situation.  This formerly great country swirls right down the toilet bowl while all of the goose-stepping Republicans march in lock-step behind their chortling ignoramous father-figure.  They don't care what is right, they just believe whatever he tells them is right.  It's easier that way - no thought required.

fb
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 03:56:21 PM »

You're a fucking idiot Freedumbass.
Blue Rectangle

Political Matrix
E: 8.50, S: -0.62

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 04:11:34 PM »

It's pretty obvious that Bush's approval troubles are due to falling support in his own party.  Since I'm a Republican who currently disapproves of Bush, I have first-hand knowledge of this.  The good news is:
--This won't last.  Miers will either be revealed to be a good choice and be approved easily, or she will be withdrawn and Bush will make a better pick.  Either way, Republican support will rebound.
--The Democrats, even with Bush in bad shape, still refuse to offer alternative policies.  This prevents them from benefiting from Bush's troubles.
--The '06 elections are over a year away.  The Democrats peaked (if they have gained at all) way too early.  Bush will almost certainly be in better shape a year from now.
--The Miers troubles won't hurt Republicans in '06.  Heck, Republicans may be even more in favor of Republican senators who share their misgivings over Miers.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 04:14:08 PM »

--The Democrats, even with Bush in bad shape, still refuse to offer alternative policies.  This prevents them from benefiting from Bush's troubles.

What a bunch of bullsh**t. The Democrats have more thought out plans than the Republicans. The right-wing media just doesn't like to report on said plans.
Blue Rectangle

Political Matrix
E: 8.50, S: -0.62

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 04:37:41 PM »

What a bunch of bullsh**t. The Democrats have more thought out plans than the Republicans. The right-wing media just doesn't like to report on said plans.

Then why aren't these plans posted on Daily Kos or DU?  Bush is promoting his energy plans.  Where is the Democratic response?  I go to dnc.org and all I see is cheering over DeLay's indictment.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 04:56:28 PM »

Bush Approval Analysis

Pew: 38%-56%
AP/Ipsos: 39%-58%
NBC: 39%-54%
FOX: 40%-51%
Rasmussen: 43%-54%

Average Approval: 39.6%
Average Disapproval: 54.6%
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 05:04:05 PM »

And I enjoyed it because this is truly how I feel about the situation.  This formerly great country swirls right down the toilet bowl while all of the goose-stepping Republicans march in lock-step behind their chortling ignoramous father-figure.  They don't care what is right, they just believe whatever he tells them is right.  It's easier that way - no thought required.

fb

Yes, the county was so much stronger in response to the first World Trade Center attack, the bombings of the East African embassies, and the attack on the USS Cole.  What strength we exhibited there!  [/sarcasm]
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 05:43:48 PM »

Then why aren't these plans posted on Daily Kos or DU?  Bush is promoting his energy plans.  Where is the Democratic response?  I go to dnc.org and all I see is cheering over DeLay's indictment.

Umm, they are. I made a DailyKos plans tag catagory just now (that's why there are so few listed) :

http://www.dailykos.com/tag/plans

The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2005, 05:45:31 PM »

Why is he a dumbass?
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 02:54:56 PM »

For expecting intelligent debate on this forum...

Tongue
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2005, 03:04:38 PM »

hahahahahahahahaha

"Right-wing media"

hahahahahahahahaha

Honestly, it's kind of hard to come up with a different plan when both parties have similar plans on many of the issues.  So, it comes down to "I'm against what he is for, but I can do what he is doing better."  It's a constant pattern in politics.
Inverted Things
Avelaval

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2005, 03:11:02 PM »

I don't think I've seen the democrats with a plan since about 1996.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2005, 12:38:40 AM »

Yeah, total hackery is really intelligent.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2005, 01:01:11 AM »

I'm sorry burns, but I did not detect any intelligent statements in your propaganda.  If my job was to pick corn out of people's waste by-product then maybe I could have more to respond to.

I would elaborate on this more but my schedule is too filled up with goose stepping all over America.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 03:49:57 PM »

CNN/USAToday/Gallup says 39%

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-10-17-bushapproval_x.htm
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length