Douglas and Lincoln: slavery? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:21:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Douglas and Lincoln: slavery? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Douglas and Lincoln: slavery?  (Read 6428 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: April 05, 2007, 10:25:04 PM »

Hey I'm special Ed sometimes I don't understand things.  I have a learning disability.  sorry.

It's no wonder then that your screen name is KucinichforPrez.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 10:28:17 PM »

It's not my fault you had no ambition with your life.

I'll leave the laughs for someone else. I have no wish to be a comedian or superstar.

Last time I checked, StatesRights actually has a job and isn't some college/high school (or in ilikverin's case kindergarten) student living off their parents' money like most people at this site.

For example, jfern's still in graduate school at StatesRights age and still hasn't figured out whether 95 heads and 5 tails is statistically significant yet or not.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 04:58:05 PM »

Hey Sam... Get this... You'll get a big laugh... Before you condemn me as some "College/High School Student living of his parents money, etc." I really thing you should know me first.

Firstly, I am a college student, yes. I don't live on campus, but rather, my own apartment, which I pay rent for... I have bills like anyone else, that I have to pay.

Secondly, I work six days a week. I go to school in the mornings Mon-Wed from 6-11 AM... After that, I come home, get ready for work and go there at 1. I'm at work Mon-Fri as a clerk at Dish network and I earn $6.15 an hour. I come home at seven or eight, depending on the workload, and stay up awhile doing homework, things like that, while I talk on here or do something else.

Thirdly, on Friday nights, I audition at clubs like the Funny Bone, or I work for a dinner theater company called McCaffery Mysteries if I'm not auditoning. It's basically my attempt to make some more money in order to live.

Finally, in conclusion, I get no money or any other kind of support from my parents... I haven't even spoken to my father since this past January, because they do not want to hear from me.

I'm lazy and sponge off my parents, Sam?... Gimme a F**king break.

I'm extremely glad that you are not lazy and living off your parents.  In case you failed to notice in my remark I was not referring to you, but rather to a significant number of other forumites who have said as much.

As opebo well knows, I do come from a privileged background, but I see no real interest in wasting my time away doing nothing.  It bothers me when I see others doing so. 

Presently, law school takes away all my time so that I can't work a separate job, but as I have stated to posters here before, I have spent two years outside of school and have worked full-time both years.

I wish you luck in your endeavors, your work and your studies; I just urge you to not criticize a man who is working, providing for his growing family, and making a good contribution to this world.  That's all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies