State Your Positions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:48:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  State Your Positions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State Your Positions  (Read 17897 times)
TheMadcapSyd

« on: July 24, 2004, 10:46:12 AM »

Abortion: I am personally against it, but I believe in a women's right to choose.

Iraq: Was worth it to me, it's what should have been done back in the 1st Gulf war. Sends a message to the world that we are not putting up with this anymore.

Tax Cuts: I support them for everyone including the rich, they should not have to pay a higher rate just because they make more. We need more tax cuts and a ederal government that can stop spending our money on foolish things.

Gun Control: Should be up to states, not federal, and the states should have very little power on what restrictions they can play on guns. The 2nd amendment is there for a reason, you can't just ignore it. Remember, a government that takes weapons away from its people is a government thatt has nothing to fear.

Education: Leave it to the state and local government.

Religion: I'm for seperation of church and state, but some things people complain about today are just a little ridiculous, like the "In God We Trust" on money.

Same Sex Marriage: Against it, it is for a man and woman.

Death penalty: I support it, and believe that the states that have removed it need to bring it back.

Affirmative action: Against it, it is nothing more then reverse discrimination

Homeland Security: Tighten immigration laws, and get the different departments to comunicate more, but repeal the Patriot act.

Immigration: We have borders for a reason, it's 1 thing for someone to come here legally, take the test and become a full citizen, it's another to be hopping the border.

1 last note: I think English needs to be made an offical language by all the states and the federal government, alot of books and websites now, when defining our country now list Spanish as a major language along with English.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies