Return of the Kennedys: Rise of the Castros (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:26:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Return of the Kennedys: Rise of the Castros (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Return of the Kennedys: Rise of the Castros  (Read 5896 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 19, 2015, 01:35:30 PM »

Here is leftwing bias at its most huberistic.

The Castros are politically UNQUALIFED to be on the ticket and Hillary certainly wouldnt put someone whose style would so greatly overshadow her. All it would do is contrast what an old hag Hillary is and how her time has passed.

Castros havent been elected to anything that seriously qualifies them to be President, given Hil's advanced age.

The left bashed 2 term Indiana Senator Qualye in 1988 when he was picked to be VP. He was drastically more qualified than the Castros. Even Palin was more qualified given her 2 years as a Governor.

The Castros are Geraldine Ferraro with hispanic surnames.

Then write your own TL instead of trolling this one (and the one written by Reagan Revolutionary, or the one written by me.) I've never called out somebody on these threads before, but this is a work of fiction, so if you don't like it then stop reading. Some of us enjoy the TLs our peers and in many cases friends are writing on here as such, regardless of their partisan coloring.

Keep it up Castro2020, I'm going to keep reading.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies