Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 08:06:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players  (Read 5814 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« on: October 08, 2017, 01:26:53 PM »

Not a legitimate form of protest.  Fire that son of a bitch!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2017, 06:23:25 PM by Senator Scott, PPT🍂 »

Days without national embarrassment: 0

Good for Pence!

These kneelers are anti-American.  They hate America.  They deserve to experience the negative feedback from the millions they've offended by their behavior.  If their income streams from endorsements all dry up, I wouldn't shed a tear.

I swear to God, the next time I go to a sporting event, I'm going to kneel during the anthem knowing how much that offends you and the other bitches on this forum.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 09:25:28 PM »

Good for Pence!

These kneelers are anti-American.  They hate America.  They deserve to experience the negative feedback from the millions they've offended by their behavior.  If their income streams from endorsements all dry up, I wouldn't shed a tear.

I swear to God, the next time I go to a sporting event, I'm going to kneel during the anthem knowing how much that offends you and the other bitches on this forum.

I dislike sporting events on the grounds that the athletes generally lead sad lives - money, power, and fame are too much for young, male athletes. Surely protesting our society's destruction of hundreds of young men's lives would be a better reason, as well as our society's suicidal tactics by the adoration and strong emotional bonds that it places upon sports and fans.

I would agree in that Real Americans like Fuzz here see these people as their field ni*gers.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 03:54:59 AM »

Good for Pence!

I dislike sporting events on the grounds that the athletes generally lead sad lives - money, power, and fame are too much for young, male athletes. Surely protesting our society's destruction of hundreds of young men's lives would be a better reason, as well as our society's suicidal tactics by the adoration and strong emotional bonds that it places upon sports and fans.

I would agree in that Real Americans like Fuzz here see these people as their field ni*gers.

Following Robert Byrd and Bill Maher in the great Democratic tradition of using the N-word to advance their agenda.

You lowlife scum.

1. Context matters.
2. I'm not a Democrat.
3. I'm not politically correct.
4. I've been called worse by better.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies