Convention Characters: more Dems announced
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:09:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Convention Characters: more Dems announced
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Convention Characters: more Dems announced  (Read 9469 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2004, 08:14:35 PM »

Hillary is allowed to speak.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2004, 11:06:40 PM »

Watch out for Martin O'Malley. He is the Dems best hope to take back the MD Governor's Mansion in 2006.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2004, 12:00:30 AM »

Watch out for Martin O'Malley. He is the Dems best hope to take back the MD Governor's Mansion in 2006.
He's also a scumbag, and I'd rather have Ehrlich then him.

Give me someone like Elijah Cummings or Steny Hoyer for Governor. Liberal with integrity.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2004, 01:58:27 AM »

Malley has done wonders for the city of Baltimore. Much like Schmoke and Mr Oh so great and the easternshore is a sh*thouse Schafer. None of these guys has done anything to improve the quality of my once beautiful city. That's why I left that place and never looked back.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2004, 08:46:30 PM »

Give me someone like Elijah Cummings or Steny Hoyer for Governor. Liberal with integrity.

Ehrlich is a bigger scumbag. I don't think Hoyer would give up his status in the House. I've seen Cummings speak on C-Span and frankly, he did not seem like someone who can inspire an audience and get a million people to vote for you. O'Malley has potential. He is another one in the line of Schafer and Schmoke who have helped turn the city around.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2004, 01:59:29 AM »

. O'Malley has potential. He is another one in the line of Schafer and Schmoke who have helped turn the city around.

Turned it around? Into what? A sewer? Sorry to tell you but Baltimore has been in a steady decline since 1964. Yeah the Inner Harbor thing is nice and all but I wouldn't dare venture outside of there or possibly even be there once the sun goes down. Is North Avenue a fine example of urban renewal? How about Camden? Harford Road south of Perring Parkway? The school system in Baltimore City is a joke. I almost had to go to Northern but thank God my parents saved enough money to send me to T.Catholic.
NHPolitico

« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2004, 09:31:28 PM »

I heard O'Malley has bimbo eruption issues. Has anyone in MD heard about it? Is he known as a philanderer-- like Clinton was in AR (I was there and everyone had heard about his infidelity)?
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2004, 04:45:05 AM »
« Edited: July 21, 2004, 04:45:44 AM by Sec. Treasury. Ben »

I hear Obama will make a key-note speech? is this true and when is he speaking? Still no Pro-life speakers at the Dem convention Sad  I mean either Warner, Breaux or Lincoln would be very good choices IMHO.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2004, 09:15:12 AM »

I hear Obama will make a key-note speech? is this true and when is he speaking? Still no Pro-life speakers at the Dem convention Sad  I mean either Warner, Breaux or Lincoln would be very good choices IMHO.

It's a leftwing lovefest. Didn't you hear?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies