TX-PPP: Obama tied with Palin/Perry, all other Republicans ahead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:28:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  TX-PPP: Obama tied with Palin/Perry, all other Republicans ahead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX-PPP: Obama tied with Palin/Perry, all other Republicans ahead  (Read 8592 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: January 27, 2011, 10:32:13 AM »

I don't see why this poll isn't reasonable. If Obama trails Romney by 7 and Gingrich by just 5, I could definitely see Palin being tied.
Palin's still doing no worse than Perry after all the nonstop olympic sharkjumping she's engaged in... I know Perry's always been pretty damn weak incumbent for someone who's been in office this long and never even had a seriously close election, but... there's definitely still room between her current polling and rock bottom.

I'm not sure of the location of the city boundaries of Denton and Fort Worth, but they would have to be dramatically elsewhere from where you'd logically put them for Obama to have lost Fort Worth or polled just 51% in Denton town.
The rest of the Denton County is exurbia (suburbia to the far southeast) and largely dreadful for Democrats, of course.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies