Saturday Massacre: Pelosi, Israel, Wasserman Schultz call for Weiner to resign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:28:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Saturday Massacre: Pelosi, Israel, Wasserman Schultz call for Weiner to resign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Saturday Massacre: Pelosi, Israel, Wasserman Schultz call for Weiner to resign  (Read 56344 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: June 01, 2011, 01:44:39 PM »

He's now saying that the picture might be of his crotch, but that he definitely didn't send it.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-weiner-i-cant-say-with-certitude-when-asked-if-twitter-picture-was-of-him/

This is going to get worse before it gets better.

It may or may not be his crotch?  We're dealing with Schrödinger's cock.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »

I don't think this is incriminating in itself. Maybe he took it to send to his wife, or it's an old picture he sent to someone he was dating before the marriage?

Or kept for his résumé and campaign literature.  "New York deserves to be represented by a big swinging dick."
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 01:47:54 PM »

Let 2011 be henceforth known as the Year of Terrible Earthquakes & Congressmen from New York Distributing Shirtless Pictures of Themselves Via the Internet.

I hope to god Louise Slaughter isn't next.

Hopefully it turns out to be Gillibrand.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies