Jimmy Dore exposes Kamala Harris and Andrew Cuomo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 06:00:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Jimmy Dore exposes Kamala Harris and Andrew Cuomo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jimmy Dore exposes Kamala Harris and Andrew Cuomo  (Read 3334 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: January 12, 2017, 11:57:36 AM »
« edited: January 12, 2017, 12:42:02 PM by Shadows »

Jimmy Dore is crazy but I get his point - Let us watch Harris' record in the Senate, she is way over-hyped.

Dore is beyond ideological pure n stuff, he even took shots @ Bernie for supporting Schumer as Senate Leader & what not.

But honestly I would love to have Dore in the Senate. He would stuck it to these Pharma hacks for voting No. We need our version of Ted Cruz just to stick it to the GOP. I remember there used to be Weiner & Grayson & unless some loudmouth ideologue pushback - Now it's moderates negotiating with radical Republicans!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 08:47:08 PM »

Jimmy is crazy & I don't think it is fair to compare him to Jordan.

The reporting in TYT politics has been absolutely fantastic - Texas Oil, Dakota pipeline, Flint poisoning, Indiana poisoning & so many issues.

He has interviewed people displaced including conservatives displaced in Texas & so on. If you don't like the ideology then you should not see his monologue videos but everyone IMO should look @ the different kind of stories done by him on the people being affected.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 09:40:51 PM »

Doesn't make you right. Someone who likes Tony Blair the war criminal must be a tad confused.
I don't think it is @ all fair to call him a war criminal.

But what good is the left & the progressive faction when take you to work in Iraq? Labor of all parties, ohh the irony - No wonder the Tories come to power!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 11:52:55 AM »

Doesn't make you right. Someone who likes Tony Blair the war criminal must be a tad confused.
I don't think it is @ all fair to call him a war criminal.

But what good is the left & the progressive faction when take you to work in Iraq? Labor of all parties, ohh the irony - No wonder the Tories come to power!
First of all, it's not called 'Labor'. Second, I don't see what's particularly ironic about the War in Iraq.

Labour. Auto-correct. Ironic as in Labour supporting Iraq War, what an irony! And this is really not the  thread for that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies