DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:49:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data  (Read 42612 times)
Hydera

« on: December 18, 2015, 02:30:26 PM »

OMG this is a conspiracy against sanders!

Obviously Sanders support will rise because of this DNC plot!

Sanders campaign didnt do anything!! ;_;

The sanders supporters are bad and if not, worse than Paulbots.
Hydera

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 02:37:51 PM »

This is gonna backfire on the DNC.

Right so four sanders staffers copying Clinton's campaign data is the DNC's fault and not sander's campaign.

You know, the owner of a shiny car is at fault since he shouldnt of parked at certain places :rolleyes:

Besides, the DNC punished Hillary back in 2008 for breaking primary rules by reducing the seating of some of her delegates, was that a conspiracy against Hillary or is it the DNC's fault for sticking to rules?
Hydera

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 06:25:27 PM »

If the DNC wants Sanders to run as an independent, its strategy is working. Gross overreactions like this only serve to stain the image of the Democratic party. Yes the workers from the Sanders campaign involved should be held responsible, and the right people should be fired if found to be involved in any deliberate breach, but to suspend the entire group access to crucial campaign tools is verging on a subversion of democracy. I understand Lief's trolling on this topic, but the reactions of many of you are surprising and disappointing.

Amen.

If Sanders wants to run as an independent, he should do so. Get 4 or 5 percent, hand the election to the republican, and teach the democratic party a lesson about not trying to rig their nomination process. Priebus is being very fair on the Republican side, that's how DWS should be too.

"Sanders campaign punished for taking voter data info by being locked out of the database = DNC conspiracy to rig nomination."

please explain this backwards logic, conspiracy.
Hydera

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 06:30:02 PM »

BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton campaign manager says its data was 'stolen' by Sanders campaign.

This is literally true, so?

Berniebots can't fathom that their progressive messiah might not be as beautiful, precious, and pure as they think he is.

Hillary supporters are too clueless to realize how ridiculous this makes them seem

BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton campaign manager says its data was 'stolen' by Sanders campaign.

They keep this sh**t up, and I'm never voting for anyone who endorsed Hillary.

Wheres the lie?

The terminated employee was collecting data to file a bug. And he was fired for it.

That's what the staffer claims claims to have done, yes, but I see little reason to believe him.

--------------

Sanders was right to fire him and the deputy should go as well, but punishing the whole campaign over this is unjustified and nothing but pure Hillary Hackery.

So what? the DNC should of gave the sanders campaign a pat on the back and act like its nothing?

The punishment fits the crime which is blocking database access for copying the voter database of the clinton campaign.
Hydera

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 06:34:16 PM »
« Edited: December 18, 2015, 06:35:47 PM by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

The terminated employee was collecting data to file a bug. And he was fired for it.

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN COLLECTING IT WHEN HE KNEW THE DATA WASN'T THE CAMPAIGN'S TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multiple bernie staffers copying database = Innocent act of showing a software flaw

Hydera

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 06:41:05 PM »
« Edited: December 18, 2015, 06:42:46 PM by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Seee seee! ignore that i did something bad because the guy who i stole from might of copied my stuff!! we just dont know!

yeah not only did they report it they also copied it.

Sure its not my fault if i find a flaw and get access to my friend's sh**t, he should of known about it before i told him.

me just copying it on the way = innocent act of reporting a flaw

IDK about everybody else but i find bernie supporters very entertaining.

Hydera

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 06:55:55 PM »

My position on this has evolved considerably over the course of the day. What I'm incensed about now is the fact that the DNC is holding an entire campaign hostage. However, it appears significantly that the Sanders team was doing more than merely "collecting information to report". This just came across my feed; I am not sure if it was just updated or what:

What these lists essentially translate to is the following:

• HFA Turnout 60-100 - People (probably Hillary supporters) who have a 60-100% chance of turning out in the primary if engaged
  • HFA Support 50-100 - People who have a 50-100% chance of supporting Hillary in the primary
  • HFA Support <30 - People who have less than a 30% chance of supporting Hillary in IA
  • HFA Turnout 30-70 - People who have a 30-70% chance of turnout out in the primary if engaged in NH

These were not lists being collected in preparation of showing evidence for a bug...
I saw this a few hours ago on twitter, and this is why I've been so pissed at some sanders supporters.  His campgin was steal vital data concerning stuff like this.  And some of them shrug it off like nothing.

They reported this bug months ago and fired the guy involved.

The fact is that they copied the voter database. If they were just innocently reporting the bug then that would be the end of story except they copied it 24 times.

Your innocent if you tell your teacher that you can log in and change the grades, your NOT innocent if you log in 24 times to change the grades no matter whenever you said you reported it since you did it while you knew about it.

The Sanders campaign shredded their credibility a long time ago. The good news for Hillary keeps coming.

Fixed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies