I've got an idea (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:42:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  I've got an idea (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I've got an idea  (Read 1465 times)
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« on: May 04, 2006, 03:53:10 AM »

This said, why can't we do this on a macro-level?  Why can't we give every country nukes?

If every country in the world had nukes, the world would be safer because the fear of someone actually using a nuke would be enough fear to prevent a country from going to war.  Ever since the cold war, the United States will only go to war with a country that doesn't have the military or nuclear capacity to return the fire.  I figure every country can keep the others in check, now knowing that there's potential to use nukes.  Consequently, peace and diplomacy would be used more often under that fear of the alternative-getting bombed.

Well, that's a very original thought you have there. Smiley I would have never thought of it.

But I disagree with it. There are people that I don't want to have guns. Violent criminals and the like. I want to keep them unarmed. I would equate some of those governments out there with such criminals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies