Is there any evidence at all that trump isn't going to run?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:28:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is there any evidence at all that trump isn't going to run?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is there any evidence at all that trump isn't going to run?  (Read 1596 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 17, 2021, 12:52:44 AM »

Some try to lift my spirits, lol.

All signs seem to point to him entering the 24 race

are there any counterfactuals?
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 01:06:24 AM »

I’ve talked to high level donors who say that Trump has called them and has shown “interest” about running in 2024, but they also note that he is enjoying his post presidency life, and isn’t as focused on running again as you may initially think. Also, his children are very supportive of him running for president again, but his wife is apparently not interested in being the First Lady again in any capacity whatsoever, which could be a very interesting dynamic in play for the future.

They also note that Trump is very interested in the prospect of fundraising more than anything else. Why? I’ll leave that up to you.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 02:09:34 AM »

He’s basically certain to run if he lives to 2023. Which isn’t a lock. He is fat. And old.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 02:13:45 AM »

He’s basically certain to run if he lives to 2023. Which isn’t a lock. He is fat. And old.

Well, according to Atlas, he'll be dead, in prison, and have fled the country.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 02:24:29 AM »

No
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 06:15:29 AM »

I don't see any reason to think that he wouldn't go for the one job that keeps him free from prosecution for his genocide. Of course he's going to run again. And I'm fully convinced he'll either win or steal the election. Donald Trump, once and future President.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 02:48:12 PM »

There are some logical reasons/excuses that could explain why he wouldn't run if he chooses not to, but as of right now all evidence that I know of points to him running, sadly.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 07:35:33 PM »

The odds are 50/50, Trump is likely going to face legal and financial issues over the next few years. He is also old and fat and is only going to be in worse health in 2024.

The cult is already starting to lose its energy and it's only going to get worse for Trump by 2024. He also had the 2020 election 'stolen' by Democrats and the Deep State, so what would stop them from 'stealing' it in 2024.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 08:08:13 PM »

I don't see any reason to think that he wouldn't go for the one job that keeps him free from prosecution for his genocide. Of course he's going to run again. And I'm fully convinced he'll either win or steal the election. Donald Trump, once and future President.

My lord, you are far gone
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 08:11:38 AM »

I was invited to Discord no thanks I will stick with my liberal blogs, what happened to Joe Sestak he was a liberal poster on here but he's not on here anymore

He's Discord just like Sir Woodbury and SN, even Millineal Moderate is his pal, they both sport red Avatars but they think R, just like Progressive Moderate and his RFavired map believe it's gonna be a Red wave, so many people changes user name, you don't know whom is a sock account

My lord, you are far gone

It's nothing wrong with Conservative principals but when you are Red avatar like Progressive Moderate is, you are fooling people
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 01:04:40 PM »

A lot of people who are associated with him, like Pompeo, Noem, and Pence are clearly preparing candidacies of their own.
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 02:01:05 PM »

A lot of people who are associated with him, like Pompeo, Noem, and Pence are clearly preparing candidacies of their own.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaves his possible candidacy hanging over their heads until shortly before Iowa, just so he can enjoy watching them tear each other apart.

Then after he jumps in he'll skip the debates, because why bother, they're going to be too terrified to go after him anyway, plus being on a stage with them is just a reminder that he actually lost and is technically their equal as non-president, and we can't have that.

At that point they'll just be angling for VP / heir apparent. After he runs the table in the early states, they'll all drop out and endorse him.

Is there not a single potential candidate who would go after Trump?
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 11:51:00 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaves his possible candidacy hanging over their heads until shortly before Iowa, just so he can enjoy watching them tear each other apart.

Then after he jumps in he'll skip the debates, because why bother, they're going to be too terrified to go after him anyway, plus being on a stage with them is just a reminder that he actually lost and is technically their equal as non-president, and we can't have that.

At that point they'll just be angling for VP / heir apparent. After he runs the table in the early states, they'll all drop out and endorse him.
I actually think he wants to debate other candidates, its one thing he clearly enjoys, ripping people to shreds. He'll do anything to go face-to-face with a RINO and call them names.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2021, 04:59:00 AM »

Well, according to Atlas, he'll be dead, in prison, and have fled the country.

I expect him to die in a foreign prison.
Greedo punched first
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2021, 07:19:55 PM »

Who knows if Trump will still be alive in 2024?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies