Liz Warren shocks everyone who doesn't know her foreign policy. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:50:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Liz Warren shocks everyone who doesn't know her foreign policy. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liz Warren shocks everyone who doesn't know her foreign policy.  (Read 1940 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: August 31, 2014, 12:06:52 PM »

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/08/28/elizabeth_warren_sides_with_israel_not_with_the_liberals_who_keep_daydreaming.html

The Liz Warren crowd, try as they might, continue to pretend she would be different on foreign policy. She's not.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 03:26:41 PM »

This doesn't surprise me at all. She's an American politician, with presumably high ambitions - supporting Israel strongly is the only logical thing for her to do (no matter here personal views, which of course may well be very pro-Israeli as well).

What does surprise me is the fact that she was a Republican as late as 1996, according to the article. Warren was near 50 at the time, so it's hardly some "youthful mistake" either. It's funny though how she uses that old tired (and generally untrue) cliché of "I didn't leave the party, the party left me" (paraphrasing her, of course). A strange choice for Hero of the True Leftists.
I don't know where you got this from... in her memoir she makes it very clear that she switched from because she did research on the causes of bankruptcies and figured out the Republican excuse of irresponsible spending sprees to be BS. Also, I think (though I'm not sure) her family was ancestrally Republican.

Also, True Leftists universally despise Warren

Wait, aren't True Leftists her fanbase?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies