Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:13:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC  (Read 13246 times)
James Monroe

« on: November 03, 2017, 11:05:02 PM »

Thanks for backstabbing the glass sealing, Brazile and Warren. You two have discredit the work of someone who's been one of the most fervont feminist, who's career you would not have had she not stand by your side. The troubling comments have made you people the enemy of the Resistance movement. If you ever think about running in 2020 Liz, remember the black women who have stood behind Hillary's back through the all the smear campaigns from the left and right.

I'm finished with this Berniebro crap.
James Monroe

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 12:11:55 AM »

Thanks for backstabbing the glass sealing, Brazile and Warren. You two have discredit the work of someone who's been one of the most fervont feminist, who's career you would not have had she not stand by your side. The troubling comments have made you people the enemy of the Resistance movement. If you ever think about running in 2020 Liz, remember the black women who have stood behind Hillary's back through the all the smear campaigns from the left and right.

I'm finished with this Berniebro crap.

oh the OUTRAGE!!!!  If black women knew what was good for them they'd stand with HER, amirite? Roll Eyes

94% of black women love her. Hillary understands the needs and concerns of the community. Bernard thinks they are not "ordinary people". Explain to me again how Bernie is some civil rights champion...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies