Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:08:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: only WHITE people have ever contributed to civilization  (Read 4716 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 20, 2016, 07:41:51 PM »

What's wrong with white people?  I mean, there aren't many blacks in the photo, but they only make up ~12%~ of the population and are very Democratic.  Who cares?  Are the same people feigning outrage over this upset that the NBA is so massively over represented by blacks?  Or the NFL?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 07:46:26 PM »
« Edited: July 20, 2016, 07:52:05 PM by Brown Line »

What's wrong with white people?  I mean, there aren't many blacks in the photo, but they only make up ~12%~ of the population and are very Democratic.  Who cares?  Are the same people feigning outrage over this upset that the NBA is so massively over represented by blacks?  Or the NFL?

The Democratic intern class is far more representative of what America as a whole looks like than the Republicans' 99% white intern class.

It definitely underrepresents white people and overrepresents blacks based off the photo.  Do I care? No.  Neither are exactly representative, and it doesnt matter.  Just because it's a big group of whites doesnt mean they're any less relevant or deserving of respect

It's strange that you think it's an effective attack to just throw out a picture of white people and say, bad!  If it was the other way around, you would rightly be called a racist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies