Antifa terrorism suspected in May Day Philadelphia arson attacks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:43:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Antifa terrorism suspected in May Day Philadelphia arson attacks
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Antifa terrorism suspected in May Day Philadelphia arson attacks  (Read 356 times)
EnglishPete

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 04, 2017, 12:17:34 PM »

Rebel Media reporting that authorities suspect that the Philadelphia May Day arson attacks were politically motivated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRBCT-mzg14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mx0x44PfrU

publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 12:20:09 PM »

This happens every May Day everywhere. But now it's part of your Aunt Tifa narrative.
EnglishPete

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 12:23:52 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2017, 12:28:35 PM by EnglishPete »

This happens every May Day everywhere.

Oh really? It happens every May Day? Does May Day have some special significance? Who might it be that's doing this kind of thing on May Day?

Might it be violent leftist terrorists like antifa doing this kind of thing every May Day?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 12:31:08 PM »

Oh really? It happens every May Day? Does May Day have some special significance? Who might it be that's doing this kind of thing on May Day?

Might it be violent leftist terrorists like antifa doing this kind of thing every May Day?

Anarchists, leftists, and everything in between really. People who hate the government so they wanna break stuff. People show up, riot, police arrest about 20 people, rinse repeat. Been going on long before PrisonPlanet and The Mindset Expert started telling you to care.
EnglishPete

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 12:59:10 PM »

Anarchists, leftists, and everything in between really. People who hate the government so they wanna break stuff. People show up, riot, police arrest about 20 people, rinse repeat. Been going on long before PrisonPlanet and The Mindset Expert started telling you to care.

You mean to tell me that the far left have been engaging in criminality and terrorism for as long as the far left has been a thing. That these kind of people are just naturally attracted to criminal violence and terrorism? Even before Infowars started? Thanks for telling me. You see I'm British and we've never had leftist rioting. Being British I've never heard of the IRA either. of the Red Army Faction, the Weather Underground or Che Guavara. Nor have I heard of the Red terror.

Thanks for letting me know
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 01:03:52 PM »

Breaking News: A mindset based around rebelling against authority and the status quo is more likely to use anti-authority rhetoric and actions. A mindset based around licking boots (Yours) is more likely to sit at home because the government isn't oppressing anyone you care about.
EnglishPete

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 01:10:11 PM »

Breaking News: A mindset based around rebelling against authority and the status quo is more likely to use anti-authority rhetoric and actions.
In other words far leftists tend to support, and in many cases carry out, criminality and terrorism. Which is what I just said. So we're in agreement on that point.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 01:14:29 PM »

Breaking News: A mindset based around rebelling against authority and the status quo is more likely to use anti-authority rhetoric and actions.
In other words far leftists tend to support, and in many cases carry out, criminality and terrorism. Which is what I just said. So we're in agreement on that point.

Yup, you got me. Your instructor at the "how to own libs with logic" YouTube course would be very proud of you.
EnglishPete

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 01:25:54 PM »

Yup, you got me. Your instructor at the "how to own libs with logic" YouTube course would be very proud of you.
Well you didn't attempt to deny that the extreme left was behind the criminality and terrorism. You just said that this kind of terrorism from the left had been going on for a very long time, as if that was some kind of excuse.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 01:28:28 PM »

What's the preferred endpoint for all the AntiFa stuff for you guys anyway? It's not a real group so you can't just   lock up all the members, plus doing that probably validates their claims of fascism.

What does winning look like for you?
EnglishPete

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2017, 01:45:20 PM by EnglishPete »

What's the preferred endpoint for all the AntiFa stuff for you guys anyway? It's not a real group so you can't just   lock up all the members, plus doing that probably validates their claims of fascism.

Well you're never going to eliminate this kind of antisocial behaviour entirely from society. This problem however does tend to flare up when government shows weakness towards these people or indulgence towards their demands. However if a firm line is taken so that those who engage in this kind of behaviour start to feel that they will achieve nothing other than likely punishment for themselves then most of them will lose heart, become apathetic and give up.

That's what winning looks like to me. When most of this type have their criminal spirits broken and so stop engaging in that behaviour. That's winning.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2017, 01:45:53 PM »

What's the preferred endpoint for all the AntiFa stuff for you guys anyway? It's not a real group so you can't just   lock up all the members, plus doing that probably validates their claims of fascism.

Well you're never going to eliminate this kind of antisocial behaviour entirely from society. This problem however does tend to flare up when government shows weakness towards these people or indulgence towards their demands. However if a firm line is taken so that those who engage in this kind of behaviour start to feel that they will achieve nothing other than likely punishment for themselves then most of them will lose heart, become apathetic and give up.

That's what winning looks like to me.

Good luck with that.

By the way the highlight of my week was that clip of Cernovich in the WH Press Room, on the verge of tears after not getting called on, screaming about "Aunt Tifa" to a bunch of confused and uncomfortable real journalists. Emotional control indeed.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2017, 01:48:16 PM »

It's only a matter of time before Snowstalker gets arrested for some Antifa related incident.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2017, 01:54:33 PM »

These leftist Antifas sure seem to be acting like "fa"s
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2017, 02:03:37 PM »

Mainly security for conservative events on campuses. I want to go to see someone at FSU without trying to get around the human chain of antifa blocking all the entrances.
EnglishPete

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 02:26:37 PM »

That's what winning looks like to me.

Good luck with that.
It can be done where there is the political will to do it. It certainly can be easily done by a powerful government such as that of the United States. Far left violence flares up when it is indulged and appeased by the authorities and subsides when it is vigorously repressed, you only need to know history and to know the result of the two approaches in various countries to know that.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 02:29:14 PM »

None of this changes the fact that the biggest domestic terrorist threat (and it's not even close) is from violent far-right groups.
EnglishPete

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 02:41:06 PM »

None of this changes the fact that the biggest domestic terrorist threat (and it's not even close) is from violent far-right groups.
That's not even close to being true.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 02:41:58 PM »

The FBI disagrees with you.
EnglishPete

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »

The FBI disagrees with you.
Really? So the FBI says that there's more politically motivated violence (i.e. terrorism) coming from the left than from the right.

I wonder how they came to those figures, I suspect its closely linked to the way that hate crime statistics are sometimes formed. White person attacks ethnic minority person, possibly for racial motives, that's definitely a hate crime.  Ethic minority person attacks white person whilst  screaming " white people,  Trump". Well then tis a mystery what the motive is.

Likewise I suspect that much of the violence and intimidation that comes from the left is not classified as terrorism. The violent organised politically motivated riots that we've seen coming from the left over the past year (Chicago, San Jose, Berkeley more than once) clearly fall under the PATRIOT Act definition of terrorism yet I don't believe that they were classified as such by the FBI.

As I've said government in the US (and indeed the UK) is more than capable of dealing with the problem of leftist terrorism and violence, it all too often just lacks the political will to do so.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies