The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 01:32:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 205828 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: December 30, 2014, 02:17:13 PM »

I agree, Bush deserves far more credit for destroying the economy and the Middle East than he actually gets. It's easier to blame the black guy.

Anyway, I don't see why anyone of any ideological persuasion would vote for Dubya.
No; he gets far less credit for protecting our country during the war on terror.  Clinton and Congressional Republicans were the ones who destroyed the economy by repealing Glass-Steagall.

The last part of this is not absurd. It's the truth.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 02:00:31 AM »

Wrong again.  I just don't think that rioting and killing "racist cops" is the way to stop discrimination.  That sort of behavior reinforces white racism by suggesting that all blacks are criminals and victims of police brutality.

Our resident racial historian speaks on #BlackLivesMatter and somehow manages to be both paternalistic and incredibly insensitive.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 12:38:24 PM »

Hoffa, to my limited knowledge, as a Teamster supported Republicans. I'll vote for the Michigan Republican & Neo-Liberal Italian over an ex-Democrat Southron and a woman.

http://spartacus-educational.com/USAhoffa.htm
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 06:09:10 PM »

What a embarrassment to the Indian American community. Pandering to the white nativist Christian faction of the party? Dude, you're brown, a son of immigrants, and raised in a different faith. You're not fooling anyone.
What a stupid POS. Junk Governor!
This must be the stupidest post I've seen today. Only race-baiting, no real arguments at all. Clearly, racist attacks on politicians ("dude you're brown" -> implies that his views should be different because of his skin color/ethnic background?) are OK if they're not white and not on the left?

Jindal didn't say anything really strange. As a European I know that, sadly, there are actually no go areas in Europe. France has them, Sweden has them, and the UK definitely has them.

Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 03:32:04 PM »

HP -- Pennsylvania ought to expand their death penalty, and transform it from a theoretical punishment that's never used to one that is actually used for people who deserve it. To cite the most famous case, it's a travesty that Mumia Abu-Jamal is still alive.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 08:28:16 PM »

Washington Nationals 82-80 (They have the best talent in the division (Bryce Harper, Stephen Strasburg, Jordan Zimmerman. Max Scherzer and Ryan Zimmerman), but they overpaid for Scherzer, and need to do something about Jayson Werth's bad contract)

Pittsburgh Pirates 80-82 (They've lost too much to be competitive, hopefully it won't be another 20 years before we see them with a winning record again)

Cleveland Indians 75-87 (Terry Francona is a very good manager, he just has nothing to work with (except midges))

Especially the third part.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 06:49:50 PM »

Racism used to mean hatred of a race. Now it's been redefined to pretty much mean "a White person did something with prefacing it with an apology for being White"
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 05:20:02 AM »
« Edited: March 02, 2015, 07:02:37 PM by Sawx, King in the North »

Context:

EDIT: Had to add WillipsBrighton misunderstanding what an intersectionalist is and whining about white people being discriminated against:

Again, this is just a case of intersectionalists wanting White people to apologize for being White every time they do anything.

Iggy Azalea can rap but only if she acknowledges that rap was invited by Black people? Everyone knows rap was invited by Black people. Azalea knows that and she does not try to claim otherwise.

Frankly she was too soft on Q-tip, his comments were insulting. Everyone said he "schooled her" as if she was unaware rap is Black thing.

It's really bizarre that intersectionalists simultaneously accuse her of "trying to be Black" and not admitting that Black people invited rap.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »

He's also has his mother and grandparents from Kansas, they come from who knows of what kind of European culture.

And his speeches and books seem to suggest he's comfortable with both backgrounds.

Take this into account,along with the politics regarding  the above...and it's just waaay too tricky.

Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 01:24:54 PM »

Is this a belated April Fools prank?

It does seem that while we were distracted in the Great War sacrificing countless for no apparent reason, central banks consolidated power.  Nobody else won.  If only they benefit from it...they would logically be the ones who want it the most.
Really Al and Averroes?  Tell me what it was all about then.  Some spoiled archduke in Serbia? 

It couldn't be about throwing off old empires and dividing up the spoils from a new, centralized, global position of power...no...no...what a joke.  Worth dismissing as an April fools joke...

Power and money don't consolidate themselves.  The people who literally make the money make that happen.  They did very well by WWI.

But no... in the very cluttered minds of Al and Averroes...
It must've been very complex and handwavey so that only Al and Averroes understand...and in their confidence they can just mock everyone else.

...this post is so sage that I literally had to reopen the Sage Garden to preserve it.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 06:58:17 PM »

Context:

him being the guy who oversaw the investigation and exoneration of Wilson might get him 45% of white vote
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 01:13:22 PM »

Jaoguy is best Snowguy.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2015, 07:50:41 PM »

Even by NewYorkExpress terms this is bad:

She's trying...but Democrats still should be making every effort possible to defeat her. We don't need Monica Lewinsky-part 5 in November.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 12:56:10 AM »

I`m brony too Smiley
I love my little pony.. n.n
congratulations for that mein freund Smiley
and more tolerance, please uwu
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 03:32:48 PM »

Context, especially if you follow NH politics:

No one will remember nor care about this in Nov. 2016.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 11:39:59 AM »

Of course, if it helps, the second part was more facetious than serious.

Dude, stop trying to shield your euro-centric bullsh*t behind ROFLOL SAGE COMMUNIST TRUTHS MIRITE? It's not fooling anyone.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 10:10:24 PM »

What is wrong with you? Chicago shall always be the Second City.

God no.

You'll see it in a few years then.

Houston is a up and coming city. Chicago is a stagnant one at best.

Man, you must really like Chicago.

No. We just don't like sprawling petrocities.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »

What is wrong with you? Chicago shall always be the Second City.

God no.

You'll see it in a few years then.

Houston is a up and coming city. Chicago is a stagnant one at best.

Man, you must really like Chicago.

No. We just don't like sprawling petrocities.

It still looks nicer than Chicago.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 04:05:35 PM »

loltender
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2015, 10:26:19 PM »

>s*d
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 10:32:11 PM »

"sod off". British for f**k off.

My only issue with it is the unnecessary censorship
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 05:14:38 PM »

Dude just admit the activist decision while getting you a net gain has cost you daddy's little girl, theres a good chance she would have lost reelection anyways

Deluged not for the content, but the misogyny.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 09:15:12 PM »

context: sarcasm

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies