Evolution (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:31:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Evolution (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 20862 times)
Redefeatbush04

« on: November 09, 2004, 10:43:23 PM »

9 people said no. I'm surprised there are still people who do not understand evolution.
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 11:00:14 PM »

Actually, it is the other way around.

I challenge you, prove atoms exist.

In exchange, I will prove evolution happens.

When you get sick and see the doctor, if there is a bacterial infection the doctor will prescribe antibiotics. A small percentage of the bacteria will not be killed by said antibiotic. These will be the only bacteria that reproduce. Eventually we end up saying that the bacteria developed resistence to the antibiotic. That's evolution.

EXACTLY. Yet some people continue to insist that some mysterious thing which created itself took clay from an unknown source and created modern man as they are seen today.
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 02:58:36 PM »

EXACTLY. Yet some people continue to insist that some mysterious thing which created itself took clay from an unknown source and created modern man as they are seen today.

Yet people insist that the Big Bang theory exists, and yet can't explain where the substance from which the bang happened came from.

Why, God, silly Smiley

That is just one of those questions that cannot be answered. Creationists cannot answer who created god. Evolutionists (<?) cannot answer how the big bang was created
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 03:31:39 PM »

That is just one of those questions that cannot be answered. Creationists cannot answer who created god. Evolutionists (<?) cannot answer how the big bang was created

You were giving supposed evidence, and "scientists" believe that the Big Bang theory is fact, they have no supportive evidence.  I don't think any Christians ever said they knew who created God.  Point being they try to justify their theories using theories, and Christians never said they know everything about the Creation.  That's faith in God, and in his Prophets.

It is true that scientists cannot PROVE how the big bang occurred, but they can prove that evolution occured. I believe I read an article in Discover magazine about how the first life formed on earth, and how Titan is beginning to form that same chemical composition. I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure I will be able to find it, and when I do I will post what it says.
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 03:48:34 PM »

It is true that scientists cannot PROVE how the big bang occurred, but they can prove that evolution occured. I believe I read an article in Discover magazine about how the first life formed on earth, and how Titan is beginning to form that same chemical composition. I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure I will be able to find it, and when I do I will post what it says.

They cannot prove it existed at all, the Big Bang that is.

The CAN prove that it occured

They CANNOT prove how it occured
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 03:58:52 PM »

They cannot prove it existed at all, the Big Bang that is.

The CAN prove that it occured

They CANNOT prove how it occured

Damn it now I have to find where I read about that one too........bastard Smiley Anyway, have you ever heard of the red shift?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies