NV SEN: Dumping Trump Causes Heck Problems. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:49:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NV SEN: Dumping Trump Causes Heck Problems. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV SEN: Dumping Trump Causes Heck Problems.  (Read 689 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 19, 2016, 10:01:09 AM »
« edited: October 19, 2016, 10:47:53 AM by Kevin »

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-18/dumping-trump-in-nevada-comes-with-big-risk-for-gop-senate-hopes

Pretty much sums up a lot that has been said here. Trump supporters are mad as Heck. And he can't re-endorse him now.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 11:23:32 AM »
« Edited: October 19, 2016, 11:27:35 AM by Kevin »

All across the internet in their alt-right safe spaces the Trumpers keep saying how they're going to vote Dem down ballot to "get rid of the RINOS and then we can replace them next election" so I imagine that's what's happening. These people are so not smart.
I know, they're idiots who piss away winnable races. You don't win by nominating the most far right candidate. You win by nominating the most electable candidate (see Delaware Senate 2010).

Actually, I imgaine the the so-called "alt-right" trolls don't really exist in signifcant numbers to have an impact at the ballot box. Even if that were true most of them probably aren't register to vote , have a job, or anything else really to have an impact beyond their mother's basement.

Although, I would agree that the attiude of many "Tea Party" and Trump's core primary supporters are a big problem.

They can't seem to get it through their head that supporting unstable candidates like the Donald is a sure(and in some cases) the only way to get Democrats  elected up and down the ballot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies