Northeasterners For A United Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:11:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeasterners For A United Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeasterners For A United Atlasia  (Read 3967 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

« on: September 04, 2015, 11:04:28 AM »

As your Northeast Senator, I wholeheartedly endorse this.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 03:58:54 PM »

The day before the election, Senator Pryor hosted a joint rally with Northeasterners For A United Atlasia at the Independence Mall in Philadelphia. The following is a transcript of his remarks.

"Hello! It's wonderful to be here with you today. Now I must admit, a personal favorite piece of art of mine was made by a great Northeasterner. In 1754, Benjamin Franklin published a political cartoon saying 'Join, or Die.'  He knew that we had to join together to survive. That message still rings true today.  If the Northeast leaves, what will that do to Atlasia? Some of its most active citizens are Northeasterners and oppose succession. Myself. Altsomn. ClarkKent. Winfield. RGN. Pikachu. Blair. Our secretary of federal elections, Homelycooking. Our President, Bore. Atlasia loses all these people that are so important to its functioning. We must join, or both Atlasia and this new country of the Northeast will be in deep trouble. Let's save Atlasia and keep the Northeast in Atlasia!
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 06:37:58 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jRnL6fRdcc

We are one Atlasia together, my friends! Huzzah!
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 09:04:58 PM »

A joke speech from a total clown! At least nobody listened.

In other news, it is good to see low energy inactive LOSER Rpryor go down in defeat to a distinguished candidate, my great friend oakvale!!! We are well on our way to winning the war!!!

You of all people should know that I'm never fully out, my friend. I still chair one of the larger Atlasian parties, and i have a wealt of experience across the board. I'll find something to do around here. The Nationalist movement may have won this battle, but we will win the war. In the words of one of the greatest Governors of California, "I'll Be Back."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies