OH: More Money Stuff (August) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:03:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH: More Money Stuff (August) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: More Money Stuff (August)  (Read 187655 times)
Umengus
Belgium

« on: November 02, 2017, 06:43:56 AM »

In the wake of Senator Cliff Hite's resignation, state house leaders will be releasing a document detailing two-year's worth of sexual harassment claims at the state house. Term-limited Rep. Mike Henne (R-Clayton) is know to be featured. Other members are as of yet unknown. Henne plans on finishing his term.

Oh I missed this!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/28/yformer-ohio-senator-cliff-hite-repeatedly-sought-sex-legislative-employee-despite-refusals-memo-say/809267001/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

jesus lol

"Party of Family Values"

What a F**king joke.

My thoughts exactly. But aren't you a Republican?

Though, that said, it can't be assumed Democrats aren't also guilty. Sexual harassment in state capitals is a huge prroblem. Sacramento's sexual harassment problems were recently featured in some article I read, and it's obviously heavily Democratic over there.

lol and the democrats are the "respect women" party, isn't it ?

So hypocrisy is the thing the best shared in the world...

PS: a difference between chirstians and others is the fact that christians admit the they are siners.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies